BR 21 To(morrow)day!

flyingdutch <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> DaveB Wrote:
> >
> > It looked nasty but we didn't get a drop of rain.
> >
> > DaveB "now let me collapse on the couch"

> See? Burgundy St Hill is all in the mind!
> you know, yhe part of your mind that is screaming "bloody
> hill!$!#!#!!!!"
>
> Highest average speed we have done yet. credit to Blah for all that
> foolish towing.

Foolish? I was going for heroic! I thought I heard someone laughing
from behind me; I just figured at the time it was a squeak or
something. False flat roads like that are ace - you can sort of fool
yourself you're chugging along on the flat like a train or something.
The wind wasn't all that fun, though...

Not happy,

this is the third ride in a row that i have missed, while you guys were riding i got to spend the day watching so called tradesman work on things that should have been done during the week. :mad:

so how was it?

"SteveA" <[email protected]
> Back in the late 1970's a market research company which was involved in
> developing a new beer for the 'youf market' chose Queensland Uni to
> test the market. They had a stock of beers with various levels of gas,
> bitterness, after-taste etc. The idea was to get uni students to tell
> 'em which attributes they preferred.

I did a survey in first year for beer marketing..
Got a dozen cans and $20 for it.. best job I ever had!

> It wasn't all fun though, we had one ******* lecturer who, if he
> detected we had had a few before the lecture would lock the lecture
> theatre door at the beginning of a two hour lecture so we could not get
> out. Two hours with a painfully full bladder. Ahhhhh. Torture

They couldn't do that here.. unless they wanted to
clean up after myself and a few other "rez" chunder
bunnies.. haha those where the daze!

hippy

"Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Once I was so sleep deprived that a whole chapter of my honours thesis
> featured the word "insect" everywhere that I meant to write "detect". I
> don't quite know how it happened. I mean, insect is a noun and detect is
> a verb, so the sentences weren't just irrelevant, they were very, very
> weird. Oh and another time I referred to one of my figures as "blah is
> shown in figure 1, note the pretty colours."

Sure it wasn't a paper on the effects of lysergic acid diethylamide??

> yep, doin' it again. no beddie-byes for this gal tonight, just pepsi,
> coca-cola, tea, coffee, leftovers...

Probably same here, minus tea, plus Ice Break and V.
I'm doing it for cash though, not 'higher' learning ;-)

hippy

"Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote

> 5) all of the above, plus being too tired to care what it was, as long
> as it went down. Which, in hindsight, it didn't. It was too disgusting.

You didn't sleep during the day to allow sufficient
recovery for the next partay?

hippy

hippy wrote:

> "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Once I was so sleep deprived that a whole chapter of my honours thesis
> > featured the word "insect" everywhere that I meant to write "detect". I
> > don't quite know how it happened. I mean, insect is a noun and detect is
> > a verb, so the sentences weren't just irrelevant, they were very, very
> > weird. Oh and another time I referred to one of my figures as "blah is
> > shown in figure 1, note the pretty colours."

> Sure it wasn't a paper on the effects of lysergic acid diethylamide??

pretty certain it was some very boring physics

> > yep, doin' it again. no beddie-byes for this gal tonight, just pepsi,
> > coca-cola, tea, coffee, leftovers...

> Probably same here, minus tea, plus Ice Break and V.
> I'm doing it for cash though, not 'higher' learning ;-)

You are not alone... la la la la la...

hippy wrote:

> "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote
> >
> > 5) all of the above, plus being too tired to care what it was, as long
> > as it went down. Which, in hindsight, it didn't. It was too disgusting.

> You didn't sleep during the day to allow sufficient
> recovery for the next partay?
>
> hippy

what is sleep?

"Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hippy wrote:
> > "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote
> > >
> > > 5) all of the above, plus being too tired to care what it was, as long
> > > as it went down. Which, in hindsight, it didn't. It was too

disgusting.

> > You didn't sleep during the day to allow sufficient
> > recovery for the next partay?

> what is sleep?

That's what I say now..
during uni it was "what is this 'maths'?"

hippy