BR(53) Ths time for sure rocky!

flyingdutch wrote:

> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> >
> > Yep, huge difference. Just cut a small hole for the cleat to stick out
> > (it'll grow, so make it minimal) and it helps if the sock is a little
> > too
> > big so it fits over.
> >
> > Shoes normally are designed to breathe, mine have a loose weave
> > material
> > over the front. If I wear more socks underneath, I sweat through those
> > as
> > well, and my feet end up cold from the air flow. But putting socks
> > over
> > the top traps a warm layer of air in the shoes.
> >
> > Other drastic measures include newspaper in the shoes, or an LBSG
> > recommended glad-wrap, but I think that'd be gross. Plus now Carl is
> > probably having dirty thoughts about my knicks.
> >
> > Tam

> hehe. works OK if lots of precipitation aint involved.
> THERE_IS_NOTHING_WORSE_than_wets_socks!!!
> Cold i can handle (to an extent. recent OS trip intro'd me to 'real'
> cold)
> but wet and cold is a killer combo that i will gladly pass. pass the
> cognac and cherut i say :D
>
> F"Pullin the booties over the mtb shoes is HARD!"Dutch
>
> --
> flyingdutch

mmmmm, you got any bread 'n' butter pudd there?

Tam

blah said:
Here's the link to the place I got them:
www.torpedo7.co.nz

The ones I got are top of the list here:
http://www.torpedo7.co.nz/digicart/fusebox.cfm?FuseAction=engine

but this looks like a deal made for Dutchy:
http://www.torpedo7.co.nz/digicart/...C0AEC69DD618E9&CFID=10447517&CFTOKEN=41781730

Prices are in Nu Zuland dollars so it works out pretty well. Mine got
here for $148ish delivered and I am pretty chuffed with them. No probs
at all so far.

not bad at all... BUT THEY ARE WHITE!!! :eek: not very 'stealth'...
the look almost identical to the Shimano R215 Shoes i wa slooking a but half the price!!!

if only they came in 'midnight Dutch' :rolleyes: