BR: Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Mar 15, 2004.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Beer and Chocolate. 2 of my favourite things in the world
    have now come together in one simple and easy to consume
    package (bottle).

    I am in love.

    This stuff rocks.

    Try it.

    You'll fall in love too.

    http://www.brooklynbrewery.com/

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Tags:

  2. N Simpson

    N Simpson Guest

    Carla, I'll second that. I was introduced to this brewery by
    a true friend last month. Sweet, delicious, nectar....

    My new favorite.

    mmmm.......beer....

    Simpson

    news:[email protected]...