BR17 (no it's not a typo)

hippy said:
With Glenvale on Sunday mornings I don't think I'll be visiting
those hills for a while :(

Might head out on another day just to try for 90+ down the
first one :)

hippy

'Tell im he's dreamin' !!!

F-11-23-arriving soon-D

flyingdutch said:
'Tell im he's dreamin' !!!
F-11-23-arriving soon-D

pfft.. when are you gonna use an 11T little man?! ;-)

<hippy grunts, flexes non-existant muscles, stares manacingly,
exhales purposely>

"Sprint time boy! Grrr!"

hippy ;-)

flyingdutch said:
'Tell im he's dreamin' !!!

F-11-23-arriving soon-D
23-39 on some of those hills will hurt you a bit, don't you reckon?

I have 12 cog at the rear, last time I only pedalled to 55 k or so, this time is for REAL. *going to bed with prayers for favourable winds on sunday*

I have a newbie friend that wants to come along. He is resonably fit, but he bought his bike on monday, can I bring him along you think? I am not sure.

Claes wrote:
> I have a newbie friend that wants to come along. He is resonably fit,
> but he bought his bike on monday, can I bring him along you think? I
> am not sure.

If he's game for it bring him along. I'm recovering from flu so it would
be nice to have soem company at the back of the pack.

DaveB

Claes said:
23-39 on some of those hills will hurt you a bit, don't you reckon?

I have 12 cog at the rear, last time I only pedalled to 55 k or so, this time is for REAL. *going to bed with prayers for favourable winds on sunday*

I have a newbie friend that wants to come along. He is resonably fit, but he bought his bike on monday, can I bring him along you think? I am not sure.

23-39. phahhh! i say!
ridng fixed on a 72" gear makes gears smaller feel like a tricycle.
A tricycle. now there's an idea. wonder what speed i could get down Harrison's Gully on that?

DaveB said:
Claes wrote:
> I have a newbie friend that wants to come along. He is resonably fit,
> but he bought his bike on monday, can I bring him along you think? I
> am not sure.

If he's game for it bring him along. I'm recovering from flu so it would
be nice to have soem company at the back of the pack.

DaveB
Cool then, you will have company from us two then I reckon. I am a swede, lived in Ireland for 5 years. He is an Irish, that has lived in Oz for 5 years. So, a bit international. :)

Claes said:
Cool then, you will have company from us two then I reckon. I am a swede, lived in Ireland for 5 years. He is an Irish, that has lived in Oz for 5 years. So, a bit international. :)

A swede, An ozzie and an Irishan walk into a pub... :rolleyes:

Claes said:
I am at a total loss here. Huh?

common joke scenario round these parts (and UK im guessing)

a <insert one nationality here>, a < second nationality here> and an Ozzie. 2 first replies to a question are to be expected and then the ozzie/Irishmen gives the wierd punchline.

I guess the swedish version goes something like...

An ozzie, an Irishman and a swede walk into IKEA and the salesperson says "Why are you walking round with an allen key in your hand..." :D

flyingdutch said:
common joke scenario round these parts (and UK im guessing)

a <insert one nationality here>, a < second nationality here> and an Ozzie. 2 first replies to a question are to be expected and then the ozzie/Irishmen gives the wierd punchline.

I guess the swedish version goes something like...

An ozzie, an Irishman and a swede walk into IKEA and the salesperson says "Why are you walking round with an allen key in your hand..." :D
Living in Ireland for five years did not teach me that one. :)

Darn, the prognosis for tomorrow says morning showers, fobb off showers. Someone has jinxed it.