BRAIN FOG Cures?

Gabbo!

Guest
Hi, I have suffered from what is now called brainfog all of my 40+ years. As I think back I guess I
noticed it it in kindergarten but just thought it was normal. For instance duriing show and tell and
later school years giving book reports I could never do it because words would never come to tell
mey story, so I would avoid these at all costs since i really had no explanation because I didnt
know why I couldnt do it. Because of this my grades plumetted also do to the fact that I could not
concetrate for long periods before losing site of what I was doing. Math all but the basics was over
my head. Although I never had a problem with reading and writing. In essence brain fog has ruined my
whole life, I have tried lots of supliments like gensing, ginko, vitamins, even suppliments I cant
pronounce without a bit of change. This BF has even affected my relationships because I get bored
and easily lose interest in conversation with women after a short time. So long term relationships
dont work for me. So many women I meet can not understand why I am not married. But because of my
bouts with brain fog it will come across to them that I am rejecting them when in fact my mind just
loses focus and my thoughts go elsewhere, or everywhere but in the moment. I guess the reason for
this post is to find out if there are any cures or new treatments conventional or alternative.

>Subject: BRAIN FOG Cures?
>From: "Gabbo!" [email protected]
>Date: 2/8/2004 12:20 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>Hi, I have suffered from what is now called brainfog all of my 40+ years. As I think back I guess I
>noticed it it in kindergarten but just thought it was normal. For instance duriing show and tell
>and later school years giving book reports I could never do it because words would never come to
>tell mey story, so I would avoid these at all costs since i really had no explanation because I
>didnt know why I couldnt do it. Because of this my grades plumetted also do to the fact that I
>could not concetrate for long periods before losing site of what I was doing. Math all but the
>basics was over my head. Although I never had a problem with reading and writing. In essence brain
>fog has ruined my whole life, I have tried lots of supliments like gensing, ginko, vitamins, even
>suppliments I cant pronounce without a bit of change. This BF has even affected my relationships
>because I get bored and easily lose interest in conversation with women after a short time. So long
>term relationships dont work for me. So many women I meet can not understand why I am not married.
>But because of my bouts with brain fog it will come across to them that I am rejecting them when in
>fact my mind just loses focus and my thoughts go elsewhere, or everywhere but in the moment. I
>guess the reason for this post is to find out if there are any cures or new treatments conventional
>or alternative.

This is one symptom of mercury.

Have your mercury level checked, if it is imbedded deeply in the tissue, it won't show up on the
standard 24 urine test from conventional medicine.

A good place for testing is:

http://www.melisa.org

Good Luck,

Jan

Try some oral chelation for about 6 months. It worked wonders for me (unexpectedly) I was being
treated for other problems

There are many substances to do this. Research amino acids and vitamins.

"Gabbo!" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi, I have suffered from what is now called brainfog all of my 40+ years.
As
> I think back I guess I noticed it it in kindergarten but just thought it
was
> normal. For instance duriing show and tell and later school years giving book reports I could
> never do it because words would never come to tell
mey
> story, so I would avoid these at all costs since i really had no
explanation
> because I didnt know why I couldnt do it. Because of this my grades plumetted also do to the fact
> that I could not concetrate for long periods before losing site of what I was doing. Math all but
> the basics was over
my
> head. Although I never had a problem with reading and writing. In essence brain fog has ruined my
> whole life, I have tried lots of supliments like gensing, ginko, vitamins, even suppliments I cant
> pronounce without a bit
of
> change. This BF has even affected my relationships because I get bored and easily lose interest in
> conversation with women after a short time. So
long
> term relationships dont work for me. So many women I meet can not
understand
> why I am not married. But because of my bouts with brain fog it will come across to them that I am
> rejecting them when in fact my mind just loses focus and my thoughts go elsewhere, or everywhere
> but in the moment. I guess the reason for this post is to find out if there are any cures or new
> treatments conventional or alternative.

Jan <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: BRAIN FOG Cures? From: "Gabbo!" [email protected] Date: 2/8/2004 12:20 PM Pacific Standard
> >Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
> >
> >Hi, I have suffered from what is now called brainfog all of my 40+ years.
As
> >I think back I guess I noticed it it in kindergarten but just thought it
was
> >normal. For instance duriing show and tell and later school years giving book reports I could
> >never do it because words would never come to tell
mey
> >story, so I would avoid these at all costs since i really had no
explanation
> >because I didnt know why I couldnt do it. Because of this my grades plumetted also do to the fact
> >that I could not concetrate for long
periods
> >before losing site of what I was doing. Math all but the basics was over
my
> >head. Although I never had a problem with reading and writing. In essence brain fog has ruined my
> >whole life, I have tried lots of supliments like gensing, ginko, vitamins, even suppliments I
> >cant pronounce without a bit
of
> >change. This BF has even affected my relationships because I get bored
and
> >easily lose interest in conversation with women after a short time. So
long
> >term relationships dont work for me. So many women I meet can not
understand
> >why I am not married. But because of my bouts with brain fog it will come across to them that I
> >am rejecting them when in fact my mind just loses focus and my thoughts go elsewhere, or
> >everywhere but in the moment. I guess the reason for this post is to find out if there are any
> >cures or new treatments conventional or alternative.
>
> This is one symptom of mercury.
>
> Have your mercury level checked, if it is imbedded deeply in the tissue,
it
> won't show up on the standard 24 urine test from conventional medicine.
>
> A good place for testing is:
>
> http://www.melisa.org
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Jan

I have never had any caveties so I have no fillings in my teeth, would that make mercury to be rare
in my system?

How did it work for you?

Gymmy Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> [...]

> > >why I am not married. But because of my bouts with brain fog it will
come
> > >across to them that I am rejecting them when in fact my mind just loses focus and my thoughts
> > >go elsewhere, or everywhere but in the moment. I guess the reason for this post is to find out
> > >if there are any cures
or
> > >new treatments conventional or alternative.
> >
> > This is one symptom of mercury.
> >
> > Have your mercury level checked, if it is imbedded deeply in the tissue,
> it
> > won't show up on the standard 24 urine test from conventional medicine.
> >
> > A good place for testing is:
> >
> > http://www.melisa.org
> >
> > Good Luck,
> >
> > Jan
>
> I have never had any caveties so I have no fillings in my teeth, would

Unless you have occupational or environmental exposure to mercury, or your diet is unusually high in
certain kinds of fish, you are quite unlikely to be suffering from mercury toxicity. Melisa will be
glad to pronounce you mercury toxic for a fee, though.

--Rich

The short answer...it didn't!

"Gabbo!" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> How did it work for you?
>

> Gymmy Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Try some oral chelation for about 6 months. It worked wonders for me (unexpectedly) I was being
> > treated for other problems
> >
> > There are many substances to do this. Research amino acids and vitamins.
> >

> > "Gabbo!" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Hi, I have suffered from what is now called brainfog all of my 40+
> years.
> > As
> > > I think back I guess I noticed it it in kindergarten but just thought
it
> > was
> > > normal. For instance duriing show and tell and later school years
giving
> > > book reports I could never do it because words would never come to
tell
> > mey
> > > story, so I would avoid these at all costs since i really had no
> > explanation
> > > because I didnt know why I couldnt do it. Because of this my grades plumetted also do to the
> > > fact that I could not concetrate for long
> periods
> > > before losing site of what I was doing. Math all but the basics was
over
> > my
> > > head. Although I never had a problem with reading and writing. In
> essence
> > > brain fog has ruined my whole life, I have tried lots of supliments
like
> > > gensing, ginko, vitamins, even suppliments I cant pronounce without a
> bit
> > of
> > > change. This BF has even affected my relationships because I get bored
> and
> > > easily lose interest in conversation with women after a short time. So
> > long
> > > term relationships dont work for me. So many women I meet can not
> > understand
> > > why I am not married. But because of my bouts with brain fog it will
> come
> > > across to them that I am rejecting them when in fact my mind just
loses
> > > focus and my thoughts go elsewhere, or everywhere but in the moment. I guess the reason for
> > > this post is to find out if there are any cures
> or
> > > new treatments conventional or alternative.

Excellent. I was severely impressed when I started to realize what had happened!

My dizziness went away, I felt much better than I had ever felt health wise.

"Gabbo!" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> How did it work for you?
>

> Gymmy Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Try some oral chelation for about 6 months. It worked wonders for me (unexpectedly) I was being
> > treated for other problems
> >
> > There are many substances to do this. Research amino acids and vitamins.
> >

> > "Gabbo!" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Hi, I have suffered from what is now called brainfog all of my 40+
> years.
> > As
> > > I think back I guess I noticed it it in kindergarten but just thought
it
> > was
> > > normal. For instance duriing show and tell and later school years
giving
> > > book reports I could never do it because words would never come to
tell
> > mey
> > > story, so I would avoid these at all costs since i really had no
> > explanation
> > > because I didnt know why I couldnt do it. Because of this my grades plumetted also do to the
> > > fact that I could not concetrate for long
> periods
> > > before losing site of what I was doing. Math all but the basics was
over
> > my
> > > head. Although I never had a problem with reading and writing. In
> essence
> > > brain fog has ruined my whole life, I have tried lots of supliments
like
> > > gensing, ginko, vitamins, even suppliments I cant pronounce without a
> bit
> > of
> > > change. This BF has even affected my relationships because I get bored
> and
> > > easily lose interest in conversation with women after a short time. So
> > long
> > > term relationships dont work for me. So many women I meet can not
> > understand
> > > why I am not married. But because of my bouts with brain fog it will
> come
> > > across to them that I am rejecting them when in fact my mind just
loses
> > > focus and my thoughts go elsewhere, or everywhere but in the moment. I guess the reason for
> > > this post is to find out if there are any cures
> or
> > > new treatments conventional or alternative.

In article <[email protected]>,
soft-eng <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Gymmy Bob" has a longer posting history, appears to have a wider range of interests, and posts do
>not appear to be generally foul-mouthed or insulting.

They are, however, intolerant and ignorant.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"Gabbo!" wrote:

> Jan <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > This is one symptom of mercury.
> >
> > Have your mercury level checked, if it is imbedded deeply in the tissue,
> it
> > won't show up on the standard 24 urine test from conventional medicine.
>
> I have never had any caveties so I have no fillings in my teeth, would that make mercury to be
> rare in my system?

To someone with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

[email protected] (David Wright) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>, soft-eng
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >"Gymmy Bob" has a longer posting history, appears to have a wider range of interests, and posts
> >do not appear to be generally foul-mouthed or insulting.
>
> They are, however, intolerant and ignorant.
>
> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost
> always correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
> shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

In general, most reasonable people don't deduce attitude from agreement with opinions or
lack thereof.

In article <[email protected]>,
soft-eng <[email protected]> wrote:
>[email protected] (David Wright) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> In article <[email protected]>, soft-eng
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >"Gymmy Bob" has a longer posting history, appears to have a wider range of interests, and posts
>> >do not appear to be generally foul-mouthed or insulting.
>>
>> They are, however, intolerant and ignorant.
>>
>In general, most reasonable people don't deduce attitude from agreement with opinions or
>lack thereof.

Which isn't what I did, so your comment is irrelevant.

However, Gym Bob did post a good article on gall bladder "cleanses" today, so I'll refrain from
saying anything nasty about him for a while.