Brake Caliper bolts for Pinarello Prince?

k2

Guest
Hi,
Attempting to build up a 2001 Pinarello Prince frame and both the front
and rear brake bolts that come stock with the Campy Centaur brake
calipers are to short. I'm assuming these bolts come in different sizes
to accommodate? Something else I wasn't expecting...
thanks.

k2 wrote:
> Attempting to build up a 2001 Pinarello Prince frame and both the front
> and rear brake bolts that come stock with the Campy Centaur brake
> calipers are to short. I'm assuming these bolts come in different sizes
> to accommodate? Something else I wasn't expecting...

Carbon fork and wishbone? The long bolts are usually supplied with
frame/fork but spares are readily available at any competent LBS.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 19:46:15 -0800, k2 <[email protected]>
wrote:

>k2 wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Attempting to build up a 2001 Pinarello Prince frame and both the front
>> and rear brake bolts that come stock with the Campy Centaur brake
>> calipers are to short. I'm assuming these bolts come in different sizes
>> to accommodate? Something else I wasn't expecting...
>> thanks.

>sorry, I meant "nuts" not "bolts" and upon further searching I believe
>I've found my answer. thanks.

http://www.westernbikeworks.com/productdetail.asp?p=PRSBN&tnum=5394847&c=7188948&ref=pd

Good bike shops should have these as well.

--
JT