Bran is a nutrient in whole grains that is NOT found in vegetables

> ********!!!

> YOU DID NOT PROVE ANYTHING other than that you have a major delusion
> about your own self importance.

LOL! Oh there you go again. :) You *do* provide a lot of amusement.
Thanks again.

I'm fine to say that I have no faith in most scientific studies. I've
said it before. I don't see how not saying it would make me any less
of a man, though. I have nothing to hide and am always willing to back
up my position with evidence. You seem to agree that science is not
always the answer, at least that's how it looks from reading your
signature. You appear to put more importance on art than science.

Feel free to do a Google search for any of my past posts. You may be
especially interested in a post I made several months ago entitled
"Digging deep in the China study (or How to discredit a vegan.)"
You'll see that I clearly debunked the "scientists" that brought us
their view of the data in the China study using nothing more than the
numbers those scientists had provided.

At some point you'll realize that someone has to pay for science. Most
studies are fundamentally flawed from the start because someone has a
vested interest in the outcome. History, on the other hand, that's
usually free... and history does not support the notion that humans
need grains to be healthy... whole or otherwise.

Max.

Max C. wrote:

> > ********!!!

> > YOU DID NOT PROVE ANYTHING other than that you have a major delusion
> > about your own self importance.

> I'm fine to say that I have no faith in most scientific studies.

I'm fine with saying that you are a Quack!

Bran is just another way of referring to the fact that most nutrients
are found in the skin, Dummy!
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/food/whole-grains.html
--
John Gohde,
Achieving good Nutrition is an Art, NOT a Science!

The nutrition of eating a healthy diet is a biological factor of the
mind-body connection. Now, weighing in at 18 web pages, the
Nutrition of a Healthy Diet is with more documentation and
sharper terminology than ever before.
http://naturalhealthperspective.com/food/

Quite ironic being called a quack by someone who thinks good nutrition
is an art. You're funny. :)

Well, since you can't read either, your trolling is over.

"Max C." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Nobody cares enough for your opinion to prove anything and the

troll goes away "I won that round".

> Really? What did you win? Was there a ref involved? You seem to

be
> the only person here that thinks we're in a contest. The real prize

is
> good health and long life. I already have fantastic health. I'm

going
> to be waiting a LONG time to find out how long the long life part

will