Brand New 2003 Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL Wheelset CHEAP!!!

Reggi

Nov 27, 2003
If you would like a Brand New 2003 Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL Wheelset let me know, i have alot of them in stock for only $600. They retail for over $800. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!:)

Do you have campy hub wheelsets? If so how do you want to handle the purchase. I can be reached directly at [email protected] or (323) 528-4922.

Thanks,
Adell

Originally posted by Reggi
If you would like a Brand New 2003 Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL Wheelset let me know, i have alot of them in stock for only $600. They retail for over $800. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Originally posted by Reggi

Reggi do you still have these wheelsets in stock? Are they the M10 Shimano compatible?

Thanks.

Hi Reggi,

do you still have these wheelsets in stock? I'm looking for a clincher wheelset Shimano compatible.

Thanks.

Rod.

I am interested in a clincher set for shimano DA10. Got any.

Do you still have those 2003 Ksyriums? I'm looking for a set of tubulars in shimano...let me know.

Reggi said:

I would like to buy a rear Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL, Campagnolo wheel. Can you help?

thanks,
Doc A

Reggi said:

Campy or Shimano??