Branford Bike burnt down

DeF

Guest
Sorry if this has already been posted here.

fire and they will not be rebuilding. I have
bought stuff from them before. Only recently
I recommended their Le Tour chain lube in
another thread. They had a great collection
of odd stuff. Buggar.

More details at http://www.branfordbike.com/

DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

DeF wrote:

> Sorry if this has already been posted here.

> fire and they will not be rebuilding. I have
> bought stuff from them before. Only recently
> I recommended their Le Tour chain lube in
> another thread. They had a great collection
> of odd stuff. Buggar.
>
> More details at http://www.branfordbike.com/
>
> DeF.

To follow my own post, I've just looked through
the story and pictures of after the fire. What
a tragedy. Molten conglomerates of campags brakes,
hubs etc. A Record BB, CF all fluffed up.
Amazing and awful stuff.

DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

flyingdutch said:
did someone say "Insurance job" ???? :rolleyes:
Now that's what I call an overkill::confused:

A Massive Wild Fire...
engulfed our community in Emigrant, Montana on Sunday, July 30th. Our shop was completely destroyed. We tried to save our inventory by placing it in an on site bomb shelter. The intense inferno melted glass and aluminum and turned concrete to powder. Our retail store, warehouse, our home and the homes of several neighbors were little more than piles of white ash and twisted metal on a black and barren landscape. Fortunately no lives were lost.

On 2006-09-01, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

> flyingdutch Wrote:
>> did someone say "Insurance job" ???? :rolleyes:

> Why do you always jump to strange conclusions? :confused:

Er, wouldn't the :rolleyes: give a clue that perhaps dutchie was
joking?

Anyone, of course it was -- they started the forest fire!

--
TimC
If it weren't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL.