Bratman's lowrider in Cap City?

Laguey

Guest
I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine
Aguilerra's boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but
itsmissing a handlebar grip made out of a machine gun
barrel. Bike's supposed to be custom built in some place
called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't find it on any
map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap City
that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to make sure
to get a match the original before I buy. Anybody hear of
this before?

On 19 Jun 2004 08:59:13 -0700, [email protected] (laguey)
wrote:

>I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine
>Aguilerra's boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes
>but itsmissing a handlebar grip made out of a machine gun
>barrel. Bike's supposed to be custom built in some place
>called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't find it on any
>map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap City
>that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to make sure
>to get a match the original before I buy. Anybody hear of
>this before?

Dear Laguey,

Think Harrisburg. Think Cap(ital) City of Pennsylvania.

http://www.50states.com/pennsylv.htm

Carl Fogel

On 19 Jun 2004 08:59:13 -0700, [email protected] (laguey) wrote:

>I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine
>Aguilerra's boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes
>but itsmissing a handlebar grip made out of a machine gun
>barrel. Bike's supposed to be custom built in some place
>called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't find it on any
>map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap City
>that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to make sure
>to get a match the original before I buy. Anybody hear of
>this before?

Probably this outfit:

Cap City Lowriders 1004 North 3 St, Harrisburg, PA 17102
(717) 260-9177

laguey wrote in part:

<< I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine
Aguilerra's boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but
itsmissing a handlebar grip made out of a machine gun
barrel. ...>>

My bike is also missing its machine gun barrel. Coincidence?

Robert