Bravo, Mario

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Robert Chung, May 19, 2003.

  1. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Screw LeBlanc.

    Tags:

  2. Cucycln

    Cucycln Guest

    I happy Mario won his 42 stage......now he can retire and we don't have to what him wheel suck until
    the sprint anymore.

    "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Screw LeBlanc.

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

  4. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    "CuCycln" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I happy Mario won his 42 stage......now he can retire and we don't have to what him wheel suck
    > until the sprint anymore.

    You never did "have" to watch, just turn the TV off!

    Hawke

  5. Cucycln

    Cucycln Guest

    "Hawke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "CuCycln" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I happy Mario won his 42 stage......now he can retire and we don't have
    > > what him wheel suck until the sprint anymore.
    >
    > You never did "have" to watch, just turn the TV off!
    >
    > Hawke

    No I didn't........I got to watch others perform......there were approx. 189 other great cyclist out
    on the road too!

  6. Bart

    Bart Guest

    I AM AMAZED BY THE ENTHOUSIASM FOR A GUY YOU ONLY SEE IN THE LAST 100 METERS. I FIGURE SEEING HIS
    VICTORY SALUTE AND LIFTED CHEST MAKES Y'ALL HOT, RIGHT?

    I THINK ITS GOOD TO EXCLUDE A TEAM WHICH DEMOTIVATES ATTACKERS. AND WHEN YOU NEED A SPRINTER WHY NOT
    TAKE ONE WHO PROVIDES MORE ACTION. LIKE THAT HELMET-TESTER CALLED DEEZNAUTS.

  7. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I AM AMAZED BY THE ENTHOUSIASM FOR A GUY YOU ONLY SEE IN THE LAST 100 METERS. I FIGURE SEEING HIS
    > VICTORY SALUTE AND LIFTED CHEST MAKES Y'ALL HOT, RIGHT?
    >
    > I THINK ITS GOOD TO EXCLUDE A TEAM WHICH DEMOTIVATES ATTACKERS. AND WHEN YOU NEED A SPRINTER WHY
    > NOT TAKE ONE WHO PROVIDES MORE ACTION. LIKE THAT HELMET-TESTER CALLED DEEZNAUTS.

    Learn to spell. Learn to not type in all CAPS. Learn to address you comments to someone that
    give a shit!

    Hawke

  8. Cucycln

    Cucycln Guest

    "Hawke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I AM AMAZED BY THE ENTHOUSIASM FOR A GUY YOU ONLY SEE IN THE LAST 100 METERS. I FIGURE SEEING
    > > HIS VICTORY SALUTE AND LIFTED CHEST MAKES Y'ALL HOT, RIGHT?
    > >
    > > I THINK ITS GOOD TO EXCLUDE A TEAM WHICH DEMOTIVATES ATTACKERS. AND WHEN YOU NEED A SPRINTER WHY
    > > NOT TAKE ONE WHO PROVIDES MORE ACTION. LIKE THAT HELMET-TESTER CALLED DEEZNAUTS.
    >
    > Learn to spell. Learn to not type in all CAPS. Learn to address you comments to someone that
    > give a shit!
    >
    > Hawke

    I liked it......except for the Caps.......... unfortunately there is more then one that reads
    these..........

  9. "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Screw LeBlanc.

    Why should LeBlanc seriously consider a guy who perpetually pulls himself out after 10 days? I don't
    think we'd even be talking about it if the guy had finished in Paris a few times.

    --

    MT

  10. Cucycln

    Cucycln Guest

    "Michael Thomas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Screw LeBlanc.
    > >

    > Why should LeBlanc seriously consider a guy who perpetually pulls himself out after 10 days? I
    > don't think we'd even be talking about it if the guy had finished in Paris a few times.

    You are correct on that one!

    > MT

  11. Garyg

    Garyg Guest

    "CuCycln" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Michael Thomas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Screw LeBlanc.
    > > >

    > > Why should LeBlanc seriously consider a guy who perpetually pulls himself out after 10 days? I
    > > don't think we'd even be talking about it if the guy had finished in Paris a few times.
    > >
    > You are correct on that one!

    Bullshit...Cippolini promised LeBlanc personally that he would finish the entire tour.

    See http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/3939.0.html for more.

    GG