Bravo, Mario

"Hawke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "CuCycln" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I happy Mario won his 42 stage......now he can retire and we don't have
> > what him wheel suck until the sprint anymore.
>
> You never did "have" to watch, just turn the TV off!
>
> Hawke

No I didn't........I got to watch others perform......there were approx. 189 other great cyclist out
on the road too!

I AM AMAZED BY THE ENTHOUSIASM FOR A GUY YOU ONLY SEE IN THE LAST 100 METERS. I FIGURE SEEING HIS
VICTORY SALUTE AND LIFTED CHEST MAKES Y'ALL HOT, RIGHT?

I THINK ITS GOOD TO EXCLUDE A TEAM WHICH DEMOTIVATES ATTACKERS. AND WHEN YOU NEED A SPRINTER WHY NOT
TAKE ONE WHO PROVIDES MORE ACTION. LIKE THAT HELMET-TESTER CALLED DEEZNAUTS.

"Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I AM AMAZED BY THE ENTHOUSIASM FOR A GUY YOU ONLY SEE IN THE LAST 100 METERS. I FIGURE SEEING HIS
> VICTORY SALUTE AND LIFTED CHEST MAKES Y'ALL HOT, RIGHT?
>
> I THINK ITS GOOD TO EXCLUDE A TEAM WHICH DEMOTIVATES ATTACKERS. AND WHEN YOU NEED A SPRINTER WHY
> NOT TAKE ONE WHO PROVIDES MORE ACTION. LIKE THAT HELMET-TESTER CALLED DEEZNAUTS.

Learn to spell. Learn to not type in all CAPS. Learn to address you comments to someone that
give a ****!

Hawke

"Hawke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:3Xuya.673397$Zo.142871@sccrnsc03...

> "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I AM AMAZED BY THE ENTHOUSIASM FOR A GUY YOU ONLY SEE IN THE LAST 100 METERS. I FIGURE SEEING
> > HIS VICTORY SALUTE AND LIFTED CHEST MAKES Y'ALL HOT, RIGHT?
> >
> > I THINK ITS GOOD TO EXCLUDE A TEAM WHICH DEMOTIVATES ATTACKERS. AND WHEN YOU NEED A SPRINTER WHY
> > NOT TAKE ONE WHO PROVIDES MORE ACTION. LIKE THAT HELMET-TESTER CALLED DEEZNAUTS.
>
> Learn to spell. Learn to not type in all CAPS. Learn to address you comments to someone that
> give a ****!
>
> Hawke

I liked it......except for the Caps.......... unfortunately there is more then one that reads
these..........

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Screw LeBlanc.

Why should LeBlanc seriously consider a guy who perpetually pulls himself out after 10 days? I don't
think we'd even be talking about it if the guy had finished in Paris a few times.

--

MT

"CuCycln" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Michael Thomas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Screw LeBlanc.
> > >

> > Why should LeBlanc seriously consider a guy who perpetually pulls himself out after 10 days? I
> > don't think we'd even be talking about it if the guy had finished in Paris a few times.
> >
> You are correct on that one!

********...Cippolini promised LeBlanc personally that he would finish the entire tour.

See http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/3939.0.html for more.

GG