Bravo VDB

"Louison Bobet" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Good to see him back on the podium.

dope still competing.

Its great to know that OJ Simpson is still walking around a free man, too.

"Baldini" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> >
> > "Louison Bobet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > > Good to see him back on the podium.

load
> of
> > dope still competing.
> >
> > Its great to know that OJ Simpson is still walking around a free man,
too.

> They all use dope. No big deal.

Let's see, some EPO usage by many. I can go with that.

But then there's the Morphine in the refrigerator. Dr. Mabuse. Clenbuturol for the dog.

You're right, all bike racers have morphine in the fridge and prescription, performance-enhancing
drugs for the family pet. There is no difference between VdB and other bike racers.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing

> You're right, all bike racers have morphine in the fridge and prescription, performance-enhancing
> drugs for the family pet. There is no difference between VdB and other bike racers.

Well, not all riders are blessed to have Edita Rumsas' mum in the family so they must make do
however they can.

Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
[email protected]...

> "Baldini" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:p[email protected]...

> load
> > of
> > > dope still competing.
> > >
> > > Its great to know that OJ Simpson is still walking around a free man,
> too.
> >
> > They all use dope. No big deal.
>

> Let's see, some EPO usage by many. I can go with that.
>

> But then there's the Morphine in the refrigerator. Dr. Mabuse. Clenbuturol for the dog.

Van Petegem was once under the professional care of Dr. Michailov, from team TVM. This doctor
carried enough EPO to make a complete russian orphanage as fast as VDB and his dog combined.

I don't think that the two riders in the finale of the Ronde were very different in their
doping habits.

Jonathan.

> You're right, all bike racers have morphine in the fridge and
prescription,
> performance-enhancing drugs for the family pet. There is no difference between VdB and other
> bike racers.

"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Van Petegem was once under the professional care of Dr. Michailov, from
team
> TVM. This doctor carried enough EPO to make a complete russian orphanage
as
> fast as VDB and his dog combined.
>
> I don't think that the two riders in the finale of the Ronde were very different in their
> doping habits.
>
> Jonathan.

And neither will test positive after the Ronde. But Guesdon, I think he may test positive after he
wins Paris-Roubaix for the second time this Sunday. It will probably be from tainted supplements.

VDB kicks ass. drugs or no drugs, this is a good example of what successful
psychotherapy will do for you. the next big training aid - PSYCHOTHERAPY- instead of paloties
of course.

> You're right, all bike racers have morphine in the fridge and prescription, performance-enhancing
> drugs for the family pet. There is no difference between VdB and other bike racers.

No, really there isn't much difference...only in the excuses they use when they get caught. No
dumber than "uhhh it was candy" or "it was the vitamins I took" or "they are for my mother"

Dave

"Kurgan Gringioni" [email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> You're right, all bike racers have morphine in the fridge and prescription, performance-enhancing
> drugs for the family pet. There is no difference between VdB and other bike racers.

Well, nobody has ever looked into Armstrong's refrigerator, nor has he been subject to random,
un-announced and un-scheduled drug tests (like German riders, for example).

VDB "invited" the police to his house by driving under the influence of alcohol. It would be very
interesting if the TdF riders were ever subject to the same scrutiny that Giro riders are (yeah, I
know that sounds strange given 1998, but nobody was raided in their hotels then).

Along those lines, what is the French media saying about Rumsas? His wife was found with quite a few
proscribed drugs in her car. She had an "reason", a sick mother (apparently very sick ;-).

Armstsrong's team was found with quite a few proscribed drugs in their possesion. They had a reason
- a sick "non-cycling" member.

Strange how the **** flies.... and how it lands.

berichtnieuws [email protected]...

> "Kurgan Gringioni" [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > You're right, all bike racers have morphine in the fridge and
prescription,
> > performance-enhancing drugs for the family pet. There is no difference between VdB and other
> > bike racers.
>
> Well, nobody has ever looked into Armstrong's refrigerator, nor has he been subject to random,
> un-announced and un-scheduled drug tests (like German riders, for example).

Actually, the US Postal bus was searched un-announced during the tour last year.

> VDB "invited" the police to his house by driving under the influence of alcohol. It would be very
> interesting if the TdF riders were ever subject to the same scrutiny that Giro riders are (yeah, I
> know that sounds strange given 1998, but nobody was raided in their hotels then).
>
> Along those lines, what is the French media saying about Rumsas? His wife was found with quite a
> few proscribed drugs in her car. She had an "reason", a sick mother (apparently very sick ;-).
>
> Armstsrong's team was found with quite a few proscribed drugs in their possesion. They had a
> reason - a sick "non-cycling" member.

I don't think we will ever see a yellow jersey winner being caught with doping during his winning
tour. After he reaches Paris, he is clean. It would be too disastrous if the final result had to be
amended because of doping. Or worse - what if Armstrong did not test positive, but his team doctor
carried a big load of an EPO-like drug? Everyone would consider the whole tour to have been a farce,
because nobody trusts the result anymore, but the jersey could not be taken away from Armstrong.

> Strange how the **** flies.... and how it lands.

"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" <[email protected]> wrote

> I don't think we will ever see a yellow jersey winner being caught with doping during his winning
> tour. After he reaches Paris, he is clean. It would be too disastrous if the final result had to
> be amended because of doping. Or worse - what if Armstrong did not test positive, but his team
> doctor carried a big load of an EPO-like drug? Everyone would consider the whole tour to have been
> a farce, because nobody trusts the result anymore, but the jersey could not be taken away from
> Armstrong.

Maurice Garin had his yellow jersey taken away after they reached Paris.

news:[email protected]...

> Well, nobody has ever looked into Armstrong's refrigerator, nor has he been subject to random,
> un-announced and un-scheduled drug tests (like German riders, for example).
>
> VDB "invited" the police to his house by driving under the influence of alcohol. It would be very
> interesting if the TdF riders were ever subject to the same scrutiny that Giro riders are (yeah, I
> know that sounds strange given 1998, but nobody was raided in their hotels then).
>
> Along those lines, what is the French media saying about Rumsas? His wife was found with quite a
> few proscribed drugs in her car. She had an "reason", a sick mother (apparently very sick ;-).
>
> Armstsrong's team was found with quite a few proscribed drugs in their possesion. They had a
> reason - a sick "non-cycling" member.
>
> Strange how the **** flies.... and how it lands.

When Kurgan's clones repeat each other does that mean the cloning process is complete?

> I don't think we will ever see a yellow jersey winner being caught with doping during his winning
> tour. After he reaches Paris, he is clean. It would be too disastrous if the final result had to
> be amended because of doping. Or worse - what if Armstrong did not test positive, but his team
> doctor carried a big load of an EPO-like drug? Everyone would consider the whole tour to have been
> a farce, because nobody trusts the result anymore, but the jersey could not be taken away from
> Armstrong.

Well, that's pretty much what happend at the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City. nordic skier Johan
Mülegg (starting for Spain after being kicked out of the German federation) won 3 gold medals, but
only for the third one doping controls could prove that he was taking some EPO-replacement drug. So
he had to give back this "third" gold and could keep the first two even if it was bloody obvious
that was taking drugs there, too. (Because of the long-time effect of the drug.) Of course he
denied everything (just like R.Virenque) and never even thought of admitting that he was cheating
all the time. Curiously, the guys in second place never seemed to complain that they were denied
"their" gold...

Cross-coutry skiing is almost as much fun as cycling!

--
cy