Bravo

Laff

Guest
Quick-Step Davitamon.

They dominated the Classics just like I said they would!

Bravo Tom Boonen! Bravo Frank Vandenbroucke!

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Quick-Step Davitamon.
>

> They dominated the Classics just like I said they would!
>

> Bravo Tom Boonen! Bravo Frank Vandenbroucke!
>

> BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooooHoooo! Except that you never said they would dominate the classics. Boonen clearly made a good
choice to leave Postal for Q-S D. And illness and injury happens. Bravo to Boonen for showing his
class and to VDB for making it back to the top level.

> > Quick-Step Davitamon.
> >

> > They dominated the Classics just like I said they would!
> >

> > Bravo Tom Boonen! Bravo Frank Vandenbroucke!
> >

> > BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> WooooHoooo! Except that you never said they would dominate the classics. Boonen clearly made a
> good choice to leave Postal for Q-S D. And illness and injury happens. Bravo to Boonen for showing
> his class and to VDB for making it back to the top level.

Please differentiate your nom de guerre slightly, even if only one letter.

news:pH%[email protected]...

> > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Quick-Step Davitamon.
> > >

> > > They dominated the Classics just like I said they would!
> > >

> > > Bravo Tom Boonen! Bravo Frank Vandenbroucke!
> > >

> > > BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > WooooHoooo! Except that you never said they would dominate the
classics.
> > Boonen clearly made a good choice to leave Postal for Q-S D. And
illness
> > and injury happens. Bravo to Boonen for showing his class and to VDB
for
> > making it back to the top level.
>

> Please differentiate your nom de guerre slightly, even if only one letter.

Of course, I am I and there is no need to.

"Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:pH%[email protected]...
> > >

> > > Please differentiate your nom de guerre slightly, even if only one
> letter.
> > >

> > Of course, I am I and there is no need to.
>

> As am I.
>

> Brian Lafferty

Indeed you are.

Thank you, Kurgan

On 4/27/03 3:25 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan
Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Quick-Step Davitamon.
>>

>> They dominated the Classics just like I said they would!
>>

>> Bravo Tom Boonen! Bravo Frank Vandenbroucke!
>>

>> BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> WooooHoooo! Except that you never said they would dominate the classics. Boonen clearly made a
> good choice to leave Postal for Q-S D. And illness and injury happens. Bravo to Boonen for showing
> his class and to VDB for making it back to the top level.

You are being a real dumbass trying to look smart while actually talking to YOURSELF.....

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:BAD33279.409AD%[email protected]...
> On 4/27/03 3:25 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan
Gringioni"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> Quick-Step Davitamon.
> >>

> >> They dominated the Classics just like I said they would!
> >>

> >> Bravo Tom Boonen! Bravo Frank Vandenbroucke!
> >>

> >> BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > WooooHoooo! Except that you never said they would dominate the
classics.
> > Boonen clearly made a good choice to leave Postal for Q-S D. And
illness
> > and injury happens. Bravo to Boonen for showing his class and to VDB
for
> > making it back to the top level.
> >

> You are being a real dumbass trying to look smart while actually talking
> YOURSELF.....

Jesus Steve.

This is the 5th time you make the false accusation.

Check the IP addresses. One of them is me, the other is Lafferty.

> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BAD33279.409AD%[email protected]...
> > On 4/27/03 3:25 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan
> Gringioni"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > WooooHoooo! Except that you never said they would dominate the
> classics.
> > > Boonen clearly made a good choice to leave Postal for Q-S D. And
> illness
> > > and injury happens. Bravo to Boonen for showing his class and to VDB
> for
> > > making it back to the top level.
> > >

> > You are being a real dumbass trying to look smart while actually talking
> > YOURSELF.....
>

> Jesus Steve.
>
> This is the 5th time you make the false accusation.
>
> Check the IP addresses. One of them is me, the other is Lafferty.

Yeah, right.

"Fred DeBruyne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > Check the IP addresses. One of them is me, the other is Lafferty.
>

> Yeah, right.

or someone else. BL is an assumption I made based upon content. But there are 2 distinct IP
addresses and me and whomever the other is are spoofing each other.