Bravo

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Laff, Apr 27, 2003.

  1. Laff

    Laff Guest

    Quick-Step Davitamon.

    They dominated the Classics just like I said they would!

    Bravo Tom Boonen! Bravo Frank Vandenbroucke!

    BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tags:

  2. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Quick-Step Davitamon.
    >

    > They dominated the Classics just like I said they would!
    >

    > Bravo Tom Boonen! Bravo Frank Vandenbroucke!
    >

    > BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WooooHoooo! Except that you never said they would dominate the classics. Boonen clearly made a good
    choice to leave Postal for Q-S D. And illness and injury happens. Bravo to Boonen for showing his
    class and to VDB for making it back to the top level.

  3. "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Quick-Step Davitamon.
    > >

    > > They dominated the Classics just like I said they would!
    > >

    > > Bravo Tom Boonen! Bravo Frank Vandenbroucke!
    > >

    > > BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > WooooHoooo! Except that you never said they would dominate the classics. Boonen clearly made a
    > good choice to leave Postal for Q-S D. And illness and injury happens. Bravo to Boonen for showing
    > his class and to VDB for making it back to the top level.

    Please differentiate your nom de guerre slightly, even if only one letter.

  4. "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:pH%[email protected]...

    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Quick-Step Davitamon.
    > > >

    > > > They dominated the Classics just like I said they would!
    > > >

    > > > Bravo Tom Boonen! Bravo Frank Vandenbroucke!
    > > >

    > > > BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    > >
    > > WooooHoooo! Except that you never said they would dominate the
    classics.
    > > Boonen clearly made a good choice to leave Postal for Q-S D. And
    illness
    > > and injury happens. Bravo to Boonen for showing his class and to VDB
    for
    > > making it back to the top level.
    >

    > Please differentiate your nom de guerre slightly, even if only one letter.

    Of course, I am I and there is no need to.

  5. "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:pH%[email protected]...
    > > >

    > > > Please differentiate your nom de guerre slightly, even if only one
    > letter.
    > > >

    > > Of course, I am I and there is no need to.
    >

    > As am I.
    >

    > Brian Lafferty

    Indeed you are.

    Thank you, Kurgan

  6. On 4/27/03 3:25 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan
    Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> Quick-Step Davitamon.
    >>

    >> They dominated the Classics just like I said they would!
    >>

    >> Bravo Tom Boonen! Bravo Frank Vandenbroucke!
    >>

    >> BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > WooooHoooo! Except that you never said they would dominate the classics. Boonen clearly made a
    > good choice to leave Postal for Q-S D. And illness and injury happens. Bravo to Boonen for showing
    > his class and to VDB for making it back to the top level.

    You are being a real dumbass trying to look smart while actually talking to YOURSELF.....

  7. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BAD33279.409AD%[email protected]...
    > On 4/27/03 3:25 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan
    Gringioni"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >> Quick-Step Davitamon.
    > >>

    > >> They dominated the Classics just like I said they would!
    > >>

    > >> Bravo Tom Boonen! Bravo Frank Vandenbroucke!
    > >>

    > >> BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    > >
    > > WooooHoooo! Except that you never said they would dominate the
    classics.
    > > Boonen clearly made a good choice to leave Postal for Q-S D. And
    illness
    > > and injury happens. Bravo to Boonen for showing his class and to VDB
    for
    > > making it back to the top level.
    > >

    > You are being a real dumbass trying to look smart while actually talking
    > YOURSELF.....

    Jesus Steve.

    This is the 5th time you make the false accusation.

    Check the IP addresses. One of them is me, the other is Lafferty.

  8. "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BAD33279.409AD%[email protected]...
    > > On 4/27/03 3:25 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan
    > Gringioni"
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > > WooooHoooo! Except that you never said they would dominate the
    > classics.
    > > > Boonen clearly made a good choice to leave Postal for Q-S D. And
    > illness
    > > > and injury happens. Bravo to Boonen for showing his class and to VDB
    > for
    > > > making it back to the top level.
    > > >

    > > You are being a real dumbass trying to look smart while actually talking
    > > YOURSELF.....
    >

    > Jesus Steve.
    >
    > This is the 5th time you make the false accusation.
    >
    > Check the IP addresses. One of them is me, the other is Lafferty.

    Yeah, right.

  9. "Fred DeBruyne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > Check the IP addresses. One of them is me, the other is Lafferty.
    >

    > Yeah, right.

    or someone else. BL is an assumption I made based upon content. But there are 2 distinct IP
    addresses and me and whomever the other is are spoofing each other.