Bravo

Debruyne

Guest
Boonen's move is looking like a wise one. And VDB is back at last! Bravo QS!

Debruyne wrote:

> Boonen's move is looking like a wise one. And VDB is back at last! Bravo QS!

and nice job by ken p. with his pick (if the ca patrol lets it thru)

"Debruyne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Boonen's move is looking like a wise one. And VDB is back at last! Bravo QS!

Quick Step has to be congratulated for their domination, but it's not good for anyone who likes a
good bike race. Paris-Roubaix could well once again be a boring affair, to be decided between the QS
charges of Patrick Lefevre.

"heather halvorson" <attbi.com...

> Debruyne wrote:
> >
> > Boonen's move is looking like a wise one. And VDB is back at last!
Bravo
> > QS!
>
> and nice job by ken p. with his pick (if the ca patrol lets it thru)

I just felt Museeuw was the man to beat, my pick was worded slightly weasly but still I picked him.

Thanks, Ken

In article <cSx8a.326159$be.310685@rwcrnsc53>, "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "heather halvorson" <attbi.com...
> >

> > Debruyne wrote:
> > >
> > > Boonen's move is looking like a wise one. And VDB is back at last!
> Bravo
> > > QS!
> >
> > and nice job by ken p. with his pick (if the ca patrol lets it thru)
>
> I just felt Museeuw was the man to beat, my pick was worded slightly weasly but still I
> picked him.
>
> Thanks, Ken

You could say that it was worded in a Potter-esque fashion, right?

--
tanx, Howard

Read. Think. Type. Send.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

For some people, quantity IS quality...

Your words were "slightly weasly?" You wrote:
> Is Museeuw strong right now? Can he take it again?

That's not a pick. That's a cry for help.

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<cSx8a.326159$be.310685@rwcrnsc53>...
> "heather halvorson" <attbi.com...
> >

> > Debruyne wrote:
> > >
> > > Boonen's move is looking like a wise one. And VDB is back at last!
> Bravo
> > > QS!
> >
> > and nice job by ken p. with his pick (if the ca patrol lets it thru)
>
> I just felt Museeuw was the man to beat, my pick was worded slightly weasly but still I
> picked him.
>
> Thanks, Ken

You call what you wrote in here a pick, Ken? You got to be kidding.

And even if you did pick Museeuw, which you didn't, picking him for an early season classic in
Belgium is not exactly clairvoyant (but it would've been a good pick - if you'd made it).

-RJ, never a candyass

"Ronaldo Jeremiah" <ronaldo_posting.google.com...
> "Ken Papai" <ken.com> wrote ...

> > Bravo
> > >
> > > and nice job by ken p. with his pick (if the ca patrol lets it thru)
> >
> > I just felt Museeuw was the man to beat, my pick was worded slightly weasly but still I
> > picked him.
> >
> > Thanks, Ken
>
> You call what you wrote in here a pick, Ken? You got to be kidding.
>
> And even if you did pick Museeuw, which you didn't, picking him for an early season classic in
> Belgium is not exactly clairvoyant (but it would've been a good pick - if you'd made it).
>
> -RJ, never a candyass

Cool on ya. I've never admitted to not being slightly candy-assed. Museeuw! I hope he never
freaking retires.

-Ken