Bread Machine Recipes

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Epmcn, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Epmcn

    Epmcn Guest

    Hello Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?

    Thanks Eddie

    Tags:

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Is there a machine that makes one slice at a time? (G) Home made bread and portion control are exact
    opposites......

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:03:14 -0500, "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
    >
    >Thanks Eddie

  3. I've made a couple of these. Yummy all around!

    http://www.angelfire.com/journal/wwrecipes/bread.htm

    Melissa in NJ

    --
    and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus) and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka
    "Kitty Wan Kenobi"), and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")

    Pics of My Quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

    Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
    --
    Remove STOPCRAP to reply
    --

    "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    Hello
    Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?

    Thanks
    Eddie

  4. Just Me

    Just Me Guest

    LOL, I love to make bread but I don't do it very often as it is soooooo tempting. The smell of
    baking bread is so mouth watering. I don't have a recipe for a machine (or a machine for that
    matter) so I can't help the OP.

    Jane

    > Is there a machine that makes one slice at a time? (G) Home made bread and portion control are
    > exact opposites......
    >
    > On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:03:14 -0500, "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Hello Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
    > >
    > >Thanks Eddie

  5. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    AH. Make bread. Eat one slice. Slice the loaf. Freeze. out of sight, out of mind, except when you
    pry off the next slice.

    > Is there a machine that makes one slice at a time? (G) Home made bread and portion control are
    > exact opposites......
    >
    > On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:03:14 -0500, "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Hello Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
    > >
    > >Thanks Eddie

  6. Julieb

    Julieb Guest

    I banned the DBF from making bread when I started WW. I have absolutely no self control when it
    comes to warm, fresh, homemade bread <pauses to wipe up some dribble>. I wonder if it's time to test
    myself with it again....

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

    Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

    > Is there a machine that makes one slice at a time? (G) Home made bread and portion control are
    > exact opposites......
    >
    > On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:03:14 -0500, "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Hello Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
    > >
    > >Thanks Eddie

  7. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Thanks for the wonderful link Melissa, yum! I love fresh bread... have a bread machine but never
    make any bread for some reason... duhhhhh... ;)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/241.8/172

    "Melissa in NJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XoWdnSEPlYv8WI3dRVn-
    [email protected]
    > I've made a couple of these. Yummy all around!
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/journal/wwrecipes/bread.htm
    >
    > Melissa in NJ
    >
    > --
    > and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus) and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka
    > "Kitty Wan Kenobi"), and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")
    >
    > Pics of My Quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady
    >
    > Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
    > --
    > Remove STOPCRAP to reply
    > --
    >
    > "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]... Hello Does anyone
    > know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
    >
    > Thanks Eddie

  8. Yep, me too! We don't have a bread maker anymore. I love fresh bread. I can remember coming home
    from school when I was a kid - my grandmother would have freshly baked rolls setting on the table
    just waiting for me. They were soooooo good.

    --
    Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
    ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

    Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

    "JulieB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I banned the DBF from making bread when I started WW. I have absolutely
    no
    > self control when it comes to warm, fresh, homemade bread <pauses to wipe
    up
    > some dribble>. I wonder if it's time to test myself with it again....
    >
    > --
    > Julie.
    > 93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
    > 205.7/159./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb
    >
    > Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    > http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html
    >
    > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Is there a machine that makes one slice at a time? (G) Home made bread and portion control are
    > > exact opposites......
    > >
    > > On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:03:14 -0500, "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Hello Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
    > > >
    > > >Thanks Eddie

  9. My pleasure! I love so many of the recipes at that site. What a godsend that site is!

    Melissa in NJ

    --
    and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus) and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka
    "Kitty Wan Kenobi"), and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")

    Pics of My Quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

    Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
    --
    Remove STOPCRAP to reply
    --

    "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    Thanks for the wonderful link Melissa, yum! I love fresh bread... have a
    bread machine but never make any bread for some reason... duhhhhh... ;)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/241.8/172

    "Melissa in NJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've made a couple of these. Yummy all around!
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/journal/wwrecipes/bread.htm
    >
    > Melissa in NJ
    >
    > --
    > and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
    > and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),
    > and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")
    >
    > Pics of My Quilts:
    > http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady
    >
    > Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
    > --
    > Remove STOPCRAP to reply
    > --
    >
    > "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > Hello
    > Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Eddie

  10. Fred

    Fred Guest

    I will let you know - someone is bringing me the Blueberry Bran Bread which does sound good. She
    made it with less butter and used olive oil instead