Bread Machine Recipes

Epmcn

Guest
Hello Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?

Thanks Eddie

Is there a machine that makes one slice at a time? (G) Home made bread and portion control are exact
opposites......

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:03:14 -0500, "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
>
>Thanks Eddie

I've made a couple of these. Yummy all around!

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/wwrecipes/bread.htm

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus) and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka
"Kitty Wan Kenobi"), and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")

Pics of My Quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply
--

"epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
Hello
Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?

Thanks
Eddie

LOL, I love to make bread but I don't do it very often as it is soooooo tempting. The smell of
baking bread is so mouth watering. I don't have a recipe for a machine (or a machine for that
matter) so I can't help the OP.

Jane

> Is there a machine that makes one slice at a time? (G) Home made bread and portion control are
> exact opposites......
>
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:03:14 -0500, "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hello Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
> >
> >Thanks Eddie

AH. Make bread. Eat one slice. Slice the loaf. Freeze. out of sight, out of mind, except when you
pry off the next slice.

> Is there a machine that makes one slice at a time? (G) Home made bread and portion control are
> exact opposites......
>
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:03:14 -0500, "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hello Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
> >
> >Thanks Eddie

I banned the DBF from making bread when I started WW. I have absolutely no self control when it
comes to warm, fresh, homemade bread <pauses to wipe up some dribble>. I wonder if it's time to test
myself with it again....

--
Julie.
93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

> Is there a machine that makes one slice at a time? (G) Home made bread and portion control are
> exact opposites......
>
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:03:14 -0500, "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hello Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
> >
> >Thanks Eddie

Thanks for the wonderful link Melissa, yum! I love fresh bread... have a bread machine but never
make any bread for some reason... duhhhhh... ;)

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172

"Melissa in NJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XoWdnSEPlYv8WI3dRVn-
[email protected]...
> I've made a couple of these. Yummy all around!
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/journal/wwrecipes/bread.htm
>
> Melissa in NJ
>
> --
> and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus) and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka
> "Kitty Wan Kenobi"), and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")
>
> Pics of My Quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady
>
> Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
> --
> Remove STOPCRAP to reply
> --
>
> "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XjwOb.17954$Mb7.8497@lakeread04... Hello Does anyone
> know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
>
> Thanks Eddie

Yep, me too! We don't have a bread maker anymore. I love fresh bread. I can remember coming home
from school when I was a kid - my grandmother would have freshly baked rolls setting on the table
just waiting for me. They were soooooo good.

--
Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

"JulieB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> I banned the DBF from making bread when I started WW. I have absolutely
no
> self control when it comes to warm, fresh, homemade bread <pauses to wipe
up
> some dribble>. I wonder if it's time to test myself with it again....
>
> --
> Julie.
> 93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
> 205.7/159./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb
>
> Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
> http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html
>
> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Is there a machine that makes one slice at a time? (G) Home made bread and portion control are
> > exact opposites......
> >
> > On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:03:14 -0500, "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >Hello Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
> > >
> > >Thanks Eddie

My pleasure! I love so many of the recipes at that site. What a godsend that site is!

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus) and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka
"Kitty Wan Kenobi"), and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")

Pics of My Quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply
--

"Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
Thanks for the wonderful link Melissa, yum! I love fresh bread... have a
bread machine but never make any bread for some reason... duhhhhh... ;)

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172

"Melissa in NJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've made a couple of these. Yummy all around!
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/journal/wwrecipes/bread.htm
>
> Melissa in NJ
>
> --
> and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
> and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),
> and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")
>
> Pics of My Quilts:
> http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady
>
> Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
> --
> Remove STOPCRAP to reply
> --
>
> "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Hello
> Does anyone know a website to get WW oriented bread machine recipes?
>
> Thanks
> Eddie

I will let you know - someone is bringing me the Blueberry Bran Bread which does sound good. She
made it with less butter and used olive oil instead