Breakfast creations?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Chris, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Just sitting here, eating my breakfast, and wondered what those creative souls of us out there might
    be making for their own breakfast?

    For mine, I tend to cook seasoned (with garlic powder and basil) fried eggs with garlic toast.

    I start with a vegetable oil in the pan, add garlic powder and basil to the oil first, and heat the
    oil, add the eggs (usually 3 or 4 large or extra-large eggs), then top that off with a dash or two
    of salt, a sprinkle of garlic powder and basil, and cover.

    For my toast I sprinkle garlic powder and basil over bread slices, then cover with melted butter,
    and into the toaster it all goes.

    Anyone else do this, or have another favorite breakfast?

    Tags:

  2. Marlene C.

    Marlene C. Guest

    Mine's simple...but oh so good.
    Nice big slab of homemade wheat bread, pan toasted (using real butter) on
    both sides until crispy/golden/yummy.
    Drizzled with honey.
    Nice steaming cup of coffee.
    Heaven :) :) :)