breaking news in perth

On Jul 30, 10:57 am, [email protected] wrote:
> breaking news in perth @ tinyurl.com/2apx5s

Thread title is: "the cops said little marty revisionism wallace and
his assoc. will be in JAIL MY END OF THE DAY FOR"

IGNORE!

tallsam said:
On Jul 30, 10:57 am, [email protected] wrote:
> breaking news in perth @ tinyurl.com/2apx5s

Thread title is: "the cops said little marty revisionism wallace and
his assoc. will be in JAIL MY END OF THE DAY FOR"

IGNORE!
the fact that it said "breaking news in Perth" showed that it couldnt possibly be real.

On Jul 30, 2:36 pm, tallsam <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jul 30, 10:57 am, [email protected] wrote:
>
> > breaking news in perth @ tinyurl.com/2apx5s

> Thread title is: "the cops said little marty revisionism wallace and
> his assoc. will be in JAIL MY END OF THE DAY FOR"
>
> IGNORE!

DON'T IGNORE you can see little marty revisionism mug shot
on the pigs website.

[email protected] wrote:

> DON'T IGNORE you can see little marty revisionism mug shot
> on the pigs website.

What did Martin do to you to warp your mind so much?

Did he run away with your sister, get her pregnant, raise a glowing family
and live happily ever after while leaving you behind in your bedroom yanking
your pork over page three girls? You still ****** over that?

Or, better still, did he run away with your mother, and you're still
refusing to call him "new daddy"? AND he refused to buy his new idiot son the
new shiny bicycle you've always wanted for your 45th birthday. Yeah, that
would **** you off too.

Face it, you're a B-grade loser. You've proved the most damage you can do
is make Martin look good, and make yourself look worse. Well, perhaps not
worse, because you can't get any lower than whatever you are.

Used car salesmen, or perhaps Sydney-based real estate agents have nothing
on you.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622
<http://counter.li.org>