Breaking News: Kerry Pulling Ahead, Early Exit Poll Numbers!!!!!!!!

Official Election Guide 2004

Guest
***THE COMPLETE OFFICAL GUIDE TO BUSH'S DEFEAT 2004***
A short but informative guide to everything you need to know about how
and why George W. Bush lost the 2004 Presidential election.

---------------------

***BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!*****

Early exit polls numbers:

Kerry - Bush
AZ 45-55
CO 48-51
LA 42-57
MI 51-48
WI 52-48
PA 60-40
OH 52-48
FL 51-48
MICH 51-47
NM 50-48
MINN 58-40
WISC 52-43
IOWA 49-49
NH 57-41

Kerry is sweeping Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio!

***BUSH IS LOSING THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE***
and probably the popular vote, too

- According to most major polls, the national race is tied
- 2/3 of undecideds traditionally break for the challenger
- This will give Kerry the popular vote
- But the electoral vote is the more important one
- 270 electoral votes are needed to win
- Kerry is winning or tied in the key battle ground states

http://www.slate.com
Kerry 299 Electoral Votes, 149 solid, 75 likely, 75 iffy
Bush 239 Electoral Votes, 168 solid, 59 likely, 12 iffy

http://www.electoral-vote.com
Electoral Vote Predictor 2004: Kerry 283,Bush 246

http://www.race2004.net
If the election were held today we project:
Kerry wins the presidency with 296 electoral votes.
Bush places second with 242 electoral votes.
Kerry wins the popular vote with 55,075,004 votes (49.35%).
Bush places second with 54,674,429 votes (48.99%).

---------------------

***TOP 10 REASONS BUSH GOT THE PINK SLIP***

1. JOB LOSS
3.2 million jobs lost under Bush Highest unemployment rate in 9 years.
Washington State has the third highest unemployment rate in the
country.

2. HEALTH CARE CRISIS
41.2 million Americans without health insurance under Bush 2.5 million
more uninsured Americans since Bush took officePresident has put forth
no plan to cover anyone.

3. POLLUTER-FRIENDLY
45% cut in cleaning up Superfund Toxic Waste sites under Bush Bush
wants to pass cost on to taxpayers

4. GUTTING OVERTIME
Bush wants to gut overtime pay for millions of hardworking
firefighters, nurses, teachers, waitresses, and other Americans.

5. MILLIONAIRES FIRST
Bush chooses tax giveaways for millionaires over relief for strapped
states Washington has a $2.4 billion shortfall; Most states forced to
cut services or raise taxes to pay for Bushs fiscal irresponsibility

6. BREAKING PROMISES TO VETERANS
Bush has refused to enroll 360,000 middle income Veterans in the VA
health system. A promise kept to our soldiers for years in this
country was broken by this President.

7. HOMELAND INSECURITY
Bush refuses to fully fund 2 out of 3 firehouses that are still
understaffed since Sept. 11th -- And 77% of all fire departments dont
have the necessary equipment and training to respond to biological or
chemical terrorist attacks.

8. CHILDREN LEFT BEHIND
Bush broke his promise to fund his own education program, leaving
millions and millions of children behind.

9. GO IT ALONE FOREIGN POLICY
Bush went to war in Iraq without a plan to win the peace, and in the
face of mounting American casualties he refuses to ask the U.N. and
international community to play a real role in sharing the burden of
reconstruction.

10. BANKRUPTING AMERICA
The Bush Administration has turned the largest surplus in history into
the largest deficit in history, and has overseen the worst economic
growth in 50 years.
http://www.independentsforkerry.org/uploads/media/bush-pink-slip.html

---------------------

***WOBBLY LEADERSHIP: BUSH'S FLIP-FLOPS***

1.Department of Homeland Security
BUSH OPPOSES THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY..."So, creating a
Cabinet office doesn't solve the problem. You still will have agencies
within the federal government that have to be coordinated. So the
answer is that creating a Cabinet post doesn't solve anything." [White
House spokesman Ari Fleischer, 3/19/02]
....BUSH SUPPORTS THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY "So tonight, I
ask the Congress to join me in creating a single, permanent department
with an overriding and urgent mission: securing the homeland of
America and protecting the American people." [President Bush, Address
to the Nation, 6/6/02]

2.Osama Bin Laden
BUSH WANTS OSAMA DEAD OR ALIVE... "I want justice. And there's an old
poster out West, I recall, that says, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive.'"
[President Bush, on Osama Bin Laden, 09/17/01]
....BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT OSAMA ³I don't know where he is. You know,
I just don't spend that much time on himŠ I truly am not that
concerned about him.² [President Bush, Press Conference, 3/13/02]

3.Creation of the 9/11 Commission
BUSH OPPOSES CREATION OF INDEPENDENT 9/11 COMMISSION... "President
Bush took a few minutes during his trip to Europe Thursday to voice
his opposition to establishing a special commission to probe how the
government dealt with terror warnings before Sept. 11." [CBS News,
5/23/02]
....BUSH SUPPORTS CREATION OF INDEPENDENT 9/11 COMMISSION "President
Bush said today he now supports establishing an independent commission
to investigate the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks." [ABC News, 09/20/02]

4.Saddam/al Qaeda Link
BUSH SAYS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEEN AL QAEDA AND
SADDAM... "You can't distinguish between al Qaeda and Saddam when you
talk about the war on terror." [President Bush, 9/25/02]
....BUSH SAYS SADDAM HAD NO ROLE IN AL QAEDA PLOT "We've had no
evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved in Sept. 11." [President
Bush, 9/17/03]

http://www.independentsforkerry.org/uploads/media/bush-flip-flops.html

---------------------

***AMERICANS ARE TAKING THEIR COUNTRY BACK***

Join the conservatives & moderates who want to return to responsible,
sensible government:

Republicans for Kerry
http://www.republicansforkerry04.org

The Economist Endorses Kerry
http://www.economist.com

Conservative Blogger Picks Kerry
http://www.andrewsullivan.com

Bush's Kin Vote for Kerry
http://www.bushrelativesforkerry.com

Independents for Kerry
http://www.independentsforkerry.org

Another Republican for Kerry
http://anotherrepublicanforkerry.com

The Financial Times Endorses Kerry
http://www.ft.com

---------------------

***BUSH = STILL AWOL***
During a time of national crisis, Vietnam, where was George Bush?
- As a young man at the height of the Vietnam war, dodged the draft
with daddy's help
- Safely in the Texas ANG, went "missing" from duty 1972-3
- Nobody remembers him showing up to training in Alabama
- Has no quams about sending US soldiers into danger he himself
avoided
- Has the nerve to impugn decorated war heroes (McCain, Kerry) who
actually saw combat
- All talk: shouts "bring it on", plays Top Gun, brags "war president"
- Relies on underlings to do his dirty smear campaigns

Bush ... still AWOL in America's time of need
More info on Bush's missing documents: http://www.awolbush.com

---------------------

***THE BUSH HALL OF SHAME***
Was this guy really our President once?

Bush flipflops on Bin Laden "dead or alive"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/somnamblst/debate.gif

Bush gives the American people the finger--no, really
http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov

Bush jokes about missing WMD (1000+ Americans died looking for it)
https://www.moveonpac.org/donate/winback-QT.html

Bush Smear Campaigns
http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Bush_administration_smear_campaigns

---------------------

***OTHER LINKS & INFO***

Bush vs. Kerry: Military records
http://www.motherjones.com/news/update/2004/02/02_400.html

Veterans for Kerry
http://veteransforkerry.home.att.net/

Veterans United for Kerry
http://www.veteransunitedforkerry.com/

John Kerry Veterans
http://www.4president.org/johnkerryveterans.htm

Billionaires for Bush
http://billionairesforbush.com

Qaeda says: We want Bush
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040317/325/eotq9.html

Osama for Bush?
http://www.liberty-news.com/cartoons/OsamaWantsBushReelected.gif

Pictures of the Dead
http://www.whywehatebush.com/news/04_08_portraits.html

Queen George - just for fun
http://www.illuminatrix.net/beetle/beetle.html

---------------------

***KERRY ENDORSEMENTS***
An incomplete list...

Newspapers
* The New York Times
* The Economist
* The Washington Post
* The Philadelhpia Inquirer
* The Crawford Iconoclast (Bush's hometown paper)
* Miami Herald
* Boston Globe
* Los Angeles Times
* The Financial Times

Republicans Endorsing John Kerry
* Charley Reese, conservative columnist/journalist, Orlando
Sentinel (1971-2001)
* Lee Iacocca, former Chrysler Chairman
* Russell E. Train, EPA chief under Nixon and Ford
* Various Republican Business Leaders
* Gail Slocum, former Republican Mayor of Menlo Park, California
* Clay Myers, Republican Secretary of State (1967-77)
* Bill Rutherford, former Treasurer of Oregon
* George Comstock, Mayor of Portola Valley, California
* Mike Cobb, former Republican Mayor of Palo Alto, California
* Pete McCloskey, former Republican Representative from California
* John Eisenhower, son of former Republican President Dwight D.
Eisenhower

Source for the early exit polls?

"Official Election Guide 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]
> http://www.whywehatebush.com/news/04_08_portraits.html
>
> Queen George - just for fun
> http://www.illuminatrix.net/beetle/beetle.html
>

> ---------------------
>
> ***KERRY ENDORSEMENTS***
> An incomplete list...
>
> Newspapers
> * The New York Times
> * The Economist
> * The Washington Post
> * The Philadelhpia Inquirer
> * The Crawford Iconoclast (Bush's hometown paper)
> * Miami Herald
> * Boston Globe
> * Los Angeles Times
> * The Financial Times
>
> Republicans Endorsing John Kerry
> * Charley Reese, conservative columnist/journalist, Orlando
> Sentinel (1971-2001)
> * Lee Iacocca, former Chrysler Chairman
> * Russell E. Train, EPA chief under Nixon and Ford

Check out Zogby:

http://www.zogby.com/

Historically the most accurate pollster.

> [...]
>>
>> John Kerry Veterans
>> http://www.4president.org/johnkerryveterans.htm
>>
>> Billionaires for Bush
>> http://billionairesforbush.com
>>
>> Qaeda says: We want Bush
>> http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040317/325/eotq9.html
>>
>> Osama for Bush?
>> http://www.liberty-news.com/cartoons/OsamaWantsBushReelected.gif
>>
>> Pictures of the Dead
>> http://www.whywehatebush.com/news/04_08_portraits.html
>>
>> Queen George - just for fun
>> http://www.illuminatrix.net/beetle/beetle.html
>>

>> ---------------------
>>
>> ***KERRY ENDORSEMENTS***
>> An incomplete list...
>>
>> Newspapers
>> * The New York Times
>> * The Economist
>> * The Washington Post
>> * The Philadelhpia Inquirer
>> * The Crawford Iconoclast (Bush's hometown paper)

Sheryl Crow is singing at a pro-Kerry rally in Boston!
So much for "George is a personal friend of mine" (Old Lance quote)

> [...]
> http://www.illuminatrix.net/beetle/beetle.html
>

> ---------------------
>
> ***KERRY ENDORSEMENTS***
> An incomplete list...
>
> Newspapers
> * The New York Times
> * The Economist
> * The Washington Post
> * The Philadelhpia Inquirer
> * The Crawford Iconoclast (Bush's hometown paper)
> * Miami Herald
> * Boston Globe
> * Los Angeles Times
> * The Financial Times
>
> Republicans Endorsing John Kerry
> * Charley Reese, conservative columnist/journalist, Orlando
> Sentinel (1971-2001)
> * Lee Iacocca, former Chrysler Chairman
> * Russell E. Train, EPA chief under Nixon and Ford
> * Various Republican Business Leaders
> * Gail Slocum, former Republican Mayor of Menlo Park, California

"RZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Check out Zogby:
>
> http://www.zogby.com/
>
> Historically the most accurate pollster.

You off-topic assholes are such dicks.

> [...]
>>> - Has no quams about sending US soldiers into danger he himself
>>> avoided
>>> - Has the nerve to impugn decorated war heroes (McCain, Kerry) who
>>> actually saw combat
>>> - All talk: shouts "bring it on", plays Top Gun, brags "war president"
>>> - Relies on underlings to do his dirty smear campaigns
>>>
>>> Bush ... still AWOL in America's time of need
>>> More info on Bush's missing documents: http://www.awolbush.com
>>>

>>> ---------------------
>>>
>>> ***THE BUSH HALL OF SHAME***
>>> Was this guy really our President once?
>>>
>>> Bush flipflops on Bin Laden "dead or alive"
>>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/somnamblst/debate.gif
>>>
>>> Bush gives the American people the finger--no, really
>>> http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov
>>>
>>> Bush jokes about missing WMD (1000+ Americans died looking for it)

"k.j.papai" wrote ...

> You off-topic assholes are such dicks.

Oxymoron.

On 11/03/2004 07:34 AM, in article [email protected],
"k.j.papai" <[email protected]> wrote:

> You off-topic assholes are such dicks.

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

"k.j.papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> You off-topic assholes are such dicks.

Arguments among the regulars are one thing, but the no-accounts signing on
the newsgroup just to troll demonstates what sort of idiots they are.

PS: The Liberal touted ballot measure Q in Berkeley went down to defeat
though 1/3rd of Berkeley voters wanted to legalize prostitution. Next
they're planning on legalizing slavery since people should be free to sell
themselve into slavery as well.

"RZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sheryl Crow is singing at a pro-Kerry rally in Boston!
> So much for "George is a personal friend of mine" (Old Lance quote)

Say, what makes you think she's singing for free? What has Sheryl singing
somewhere have to do with who Lance knows of doesn't know?

BTW FOUR MORE YEARS!