Breaking news: Lance's House visited by thieves too

poulidor

Jul 31, 2006
After the house of David Z, it's Lance's house which has been visited.

Lance is very affected despite no cars, no monnay, no jewelry, no velo have been robbed.
They have just taken a lot of bloog bags and some medicine!
:rolleyes::D

poulidor said:

Lance is very affected despite no cars, no monnay, no jewelry, no velo have been robbed.
They have just taken a lot of bloog bags and some medicine!
Don't be surprised if we see a drop in performance from him in his next race if he's missing those :)

poulidor said:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132473920060

What concerns me most about the list is this guy must earn a farking packet to be able to buy all this ****........ not bad for a mid range cyclist who's best work was done when blood dopnig with Riis.

# Black 2008 Subaru Outback, Utah plate A189NC
# Black 2006 Toyota Scion, Utah plate 094VWM
# Giro D Italia Race Medal (approx. 6" circumference)
# Olympic Seiko watch
# Beijing Olympic ring (silver) with initials "DZ" engraved ($4,000)
# Olympic Time Trial Bike, plus 12 other bikes (combined value of $100,000)
# Cervelo (black/red) bike frame - team issued ($5000)
# Tag Heuer watch ($6,000)
# Bose Speaker/Receiver System ($15,000)
# Sony 52" flat screen TV ($4,000)
# Two Mac Books and one Mac desktop, plus hard drive ($8,000)
# A pair of Space legs, a recovery compression system for legs ($5,000)
# 7 Marvel sideshow statues ($11,000)

The Marvel sideshow statues are very distinctive. They stand 2-3 feet tall and are very heavy. The stolen statues were of: "Hellboy" pistol figurine, "Ash"Army of Darkness, "Tomb Raider" Lara Croft, "The Punisher," "Alien," "Ironman" Limited Edition, and a "Gears of War" character.

whiteboytrash said:

What concerns me most about the list is this guy must earn a farking packet to be able to buy all this ****........ not bad for a mid range cyclist who's best work was done when blood dopnig with Riis.

# Olympic Seiko watch

The Marvel sideshow statues are very distinctive. They stand 2-3 feet tall and are very heavy. The stolen statues were of: "Hellboy" pistol figurine, "Ash"Army of Darkness, "Tomb Raider" Lara Croft, "The Punisher," "Alien," "Ironman" Limited Edition, and a "Gears of War" character.
Id love to see whats on the hard drives of those laptops.
I wonder if he uses WKO?
I would imagine they would contain a treasure trove of information!

MPCRUSHER said:
I wonder if he uses WKO?
ddff

whiteboytrash said:

# Olympic Seiko watch

I reckon he is timetrialling pretty damn well now. Just look at his position on the bike, he and Jani Bajkovic, just slide through the air.

Ofcourse, he lived with Floyd in Girona and rode on CSC. Have to hope JV has him riding clean.

Why is Svein Tuft portrayed as being a clean rider. My information is the opposite. He rode high into the top 10, at Beijing, on a course than favoured the climbers. Tuft is 5'10", 165 lbs (75 kgs).

He went from so so rider, and so so timetrialist, to the podium of the Worlds versus other doperz. Stands to reason Svein aint as clean as miss CFA says he is.

What has he won, a good solo in the US Open. Not much else, the UCI Americas crown does not count.

thunder said:
I reckon he is timetrialling pretty damn well now. Just look at his position on the bike, he and Jani Bajkovic, just slide through the air.

Ofcourse, he lived with Floyd in Girona and rode on CSC. Have to hope JV has him riding clean.

Why is Svein Tuft portrayed as being a clean rider. My information is the opposite. He rode high into the top 10, at Beijing, on a course than favoured the climbers. Tuft is 5'10", 165 lbs (75 kgs).

He went from so so rider, and so so timetrialist, to the podium of the Worlds versus other doperz. Stands to reason Svein aint as clean as miss CFA says he is.

What has he won, a good solo in the US Open. Not much else, the UCI Americas crown does not count.
dfdff

whiteboytrash said:
# Olympic Seiko watch
The Z-Man has made some ****ed up decisions about how to spend his money. Cheap cars but a $6K watch? $11K for comic book statues?

The $100K for bikes seems excessive. They must be team bikes that he has kept over the years. Bikes deprectiate quickly.

Bro Deal said:
The Z-Man has made some ****ed up decisions about how to spend his money. Cheap cars but a $6K watch? $11K for comic book statues?

The $100K for bikes seems excessive. They must be team bikes that he has kept over the years. Bikes deprectiate quickly.
yeah. $100k for 13 class race bikes sounds reasonable if you're talking new replacement value for them, not what he'd get for them on ebay.:)

whiteboytrash said:

# Olympic Seiko watch

err

Bro Deal said:
Sounds like Dave Z needs to raise some hush money. Those bikes would have been given to him free and he needs the insurance money to pay off the UCI, Floyd's ex wife or someone to shut up.

MPCRUSHER said:
I wonder if he uses WKO?

The individual who stole those laptops probably has no idea how much the data on them is really worth (if indeed there are any doping-related communications on them).

thunder said:

Sven is listed as a registered member of Decainio's "army" on Stolen Underground. Not that that really means anything.

Oh for ****'s sake..........

Now DZ is a doper, too! Who isn't a doper in your paranoid freak eyes? Let me know who I can root for.

Mtventoux said:
Oh for ****'s sake..........

Now DZ is a doper, too! Who isn't a doper in your paranoid freak eyes? Let me know who I can root for.
So, you don't think that DZ played with the sauce? You may want to talk to Floyd about that, I hear he can be sort of loose-lipped after a few drinks.

kennf said:
Sven is listed as a registered member of Decainio's "army" on Stolen Underground. Not that that really means anything.
dont think he has that reputation in Canadian cycling.

jimmypop said:
The individual who stole those laptops probably has no idea how much the data on them is really worth (if indeed there are any doping-related communications on them).
No chance. Their data would be in the cloud. Also they would use really obscure taliban chat rooms with guest id's and private message from there. too easy.

gurka gurka

Geoff Vadar said:
No chance. Their data would be in the cloud. Also they would use really obscure taliban chat rooms with guest id's and private message from there. too easy.

gurka gurka
You're right. They would use a sophisticated code language like using a rider’s dogs name for the secret ID. Smart guys.

whiteboytrash said:
You're right. They would use a sophisticated code language like using a rider’s dogs name for the secret ID. Smart guys.
Or, by sending faxes for doping services to riders' wives. That's some Interpol-level **** right there.

Unrelated, but did anyone know that small-time loan sharking was popular when doping was at its height? Doping is generally a cash-only game, and everyone from riders to managers were digging deep and charging 10% or more when a rider needed dough for an unexpected re-up (see: Postal flushing their entire kit into the team bus toilet).