Breaking News: Ullrich To Race For American Team

First Beckam (not that I care), now this? Interesting! Too bad he's, like, 50 years old now, but I would love to see him to well. Heck, why not throw him on a team with Landis :)

BTW, has anyone found Ullrich's biography? I only read English. I saw mention of it in Lance Armstrong's war and thought it might be worth reading. He sounds interesting.

bull

"Sure, none of us are getting paid and most of my teammates are beginner or Category 4 racers, but we have a cool jersey with a funny picture of a cow on it and I'm pretty sure the local bike shop will give us a discount on tires and stuff. So I've got that going for me. Which is nice."

"Ullrich heeded the advice of his new mentor and strength coach, former MLB slugger Mark McGwire"

Yeah, I'm surprised that this is being read as serious. I thought it was pretty cleverly done but if people are actually reading this as a possibility...whoa. Serious it is not. The author had better watch out for **** Pound and Lloyd Flandis to come after him if they read the other pieces he wrote.

Fridays are supposed to be fun right? No work tomorrow to interfere with not being able to ride and having to spend hours on the trainer. Yeah!!!:rolleyes: