BREATHING TECHNIQUE FO RLAP SWIMMING

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Ross Bogue, Feb 15, 2006.

  1. Ross Bogue

    Ross Bogue Guest

    In article
    <[email protected]k.com>,
    "PREZ" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > i HAVE BEEN LAP SWIMMING FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS. LATELY WHEN I HAVE BEEN
    > SWIMMING, I AM LOSING MY BREATH JUST AFTER GOING ACROSS THE POOL. I ALSO
    > FIND THAT MY ARMS ARE GETTING TIRED QUICKER. CAN I GET SOME ADVICE? I
    > WALK ALMOST EVERY DAY AND DO AROBICS 2X A WEEK 1HOUR EACH SESSION.

    I know what you mean. Those butterfly sets get me too.

    :)

    It might help if you told us what sort of workout you're accustomed to.
    If you normally swim 3000m in an hour or less, but now you're knackered
    after only 1 length, then you should see a doctor immediately.

    Ross

    Tags:

  2. PREZ

    PREZ Guest