In article <[email hidden]>, Paul Saunders
<[email hidden]> writes
Quoted message said:I'll be heading to Pant y Gadair tomorrow (Judith is there now, she
decided not to stay at Porth yr Ogof) but if the forecast is correct I
don't expect to have a welcoming fire ready for Judith's return. Maybe
Friday though.
Thursday's jaunt over the Western Fans looks in doubt :-(
Maybe if we have an early start on Friday it could be possible.
I can't get in touch with Judith - her mobile is patched through to an
answerphone system.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk