Brian Lafferty, Esq.

MagillaGorilla

Guest
Hi,

My name is Brian Lafferty. I am an attorney who is an expert in the
practice of law. And I believe even though I know no facts about
Tyler's specific case, I am 100% sure the lab did not make any mistakes
though I have not seen a single piece of paper from the lab and have no
idea how the test works.

We don't have to wait for Tyler's CAS hearing in which Phonak spent over
$500k in deaf mute profits because I determined that such due process
hearings are irrelevant. I am a legal expert. And I believe trials are
irrelevant.

And there has never been a case where an innocent person has been
wrongly accused in the history of our country, because like the Aussie
scientists, those prosecutors 'were 100% sure' they had the right guy on
death row.

Yours truly,

Brian Lafferty, Esq.
Attorney at Law

jeez louise-i kill filed lafferty in the from line, now i have to do it in
the subject line too.
life's little pleasures!! thank you mr gorilla
"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> My name is Brian Lafferty. I am an attorney who is an expert in the
> practice of law. And I believe even though I know no facts about
> Tyler's specific case, I am 100% sure the lab did not make any mistakes
> though I have not seen a single piece of paper from the lab and have no
> idea how the test works.
>
> We don't have to wait for Tyler's CAS hearing in which Phonak spent over
> $500k in deaf mute profits because I determined that such due process
> hearings are irrelevant. I am a legal expert. And I believe trials are
> irrelevant.
>
> And there has never been a case where an innocent person has been
> wrongly accused in the history of our country, because like the Aussie
> scientists, those prosecutors 'were 100% sure' they had the right guy on
> death row.
>

> Yours truly,
>
> Brian Lafferty, Esq.
> Attorney at Law

I was actually suprised to find that Lafferty belives that Armstrong isn't
the only doper

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> My name is Brian Lafferty. I am an attorney who is an expert in the
> practice of law. And I believe even though I know no facts about
> Tyler's specific case, I am 100% sure the lab did not make any mistakes
> though I have not seen a single piece of paper from the lab and have no
> idea how the test works.
>
> We don't have to wait for Tyler's CAS hearing in which Phonak spent over
> $500k in deaf mute profits because I determined that such due process
> hearings are irrelevant. I am a legal expert. And I believe trials are
> irrelevant.
>
> And there has never been a case where an innocent person has been
> wrongly accused in the history of our country, because like the Aussie
> scientists, those prosecutors 'were 100% sure' they had the right guy on
> death row.
>

> Yours truly,
>
> Brian Lafferty, Esq.
> Attorney at Law

Poor Andrew still hasn't found his lost sense of humor. ;-)

"Brenton James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I was actually suprised to find that Lafferty belives that Armstrong isn't
> the only doper
>
> "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Hi,
>>
>> My name is Brian Lafferty. I am an attorney who is an expert in the
>> practice of law. And I believe even though I know no facts about
>> Tyler's specific case, I am 100% sure the lab did not make any mistakes
>> though I have not seen a single piece of paper from the lab and have no
>> idea how the test works.
>>
>> We don't have to wait for Tyler's CAS hearing in which Phonak spent over
>> $500k in deaf mute profits because I determined that such due process
>> hearings are irrelevant. I am a legal expert. And I believe trials are
>> irrelevant.
>>
>> And there has never been a case where an innocent person has been
>> wrongly accused in the history of our country, because like the Aussie
>> scientists, those prosecutors 'were 100% sure' they had the right guy on
>> death row.
>>

>> Yours truly,
>>
>> Brian Lafferty, Esq.
>> Attorney at Law

Poor Andrew still hasn't found his lost sense of humor. ;-)

"Brenton James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I was actually suprised to find that Lafferty belives that Armstrong isn't
> the only doper
>
> "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Hi,
>>
>> My name is Brian Lafferty. I am an attorney who is an expert in the
>> practice of law. And I believe even though I know no facts about
>> Tyler's specific case, I am 100% sure the lab did not make any mistakes
>> though I have not seen a single piece of paper from the lab and have no
>> idea how the test works.
>>
>> We don't have to wait for Tyler's CAS hearing in which Phonak spent over
>> $500k in deaf mute profits because I determined that such due process
>> hearings are irrelevant. I am a legal expert. And I believe trials are
>> irrelevant.
>>
>> And there has never been a case where an innocent person has been
>> wrongly accused in the history of our country, because like the Aussie
>> scientists, those prosecutors 'were 100% sure' they had the right guy on
>> death row.
>>

>> Yours truly,
>>
>> Brian Lafferty, Esq.
>> Attorney at Law

All you people in here who badmouth Tyler are gonna pay full retail at
Tugboat's Bike & Ride when Haven rings you up on the register...

Magilla
Will Get 30% store discount