Brian Trdina arrested!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Steven L. Sheff, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. http://tinyurl.com/2fn8s

    dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

    Tags:

  2. That's good stuff.

    "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BC569CD5.23B9F%[email protected]...

    > http://tinyurl.com/2fn8s
    >
    > --
    > Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
    > bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea aye tee
    > why you ti ay aitch aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you double-
    > yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    I'm assuming you mean his development.

  4. <Steven L. Sheffield> wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/2fn8s

    Okay, that web hack is getting waaay too much exposure on this newsgroup...

    --
    Dominic Richens | [email protected] "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"