Brick lane market in London

Sam

Guest
is a good place to pick up used bicycles. Does anyone know if there is anything like it in NYC?

Cheers, Sam.

"Matt O'Toole" <[email protected]> mistakenly thought that the internet community might be
interested in his ill considered point of view when in
news:[email protected] he conjectured that:

> "Sam" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>> is a good place to pick up used bicycles. Does anyone know
> if there is
>> anything like it in NYC?
>
> Just put in an order with one of the local "freelance dealers"...
>
>:)

Don't joke. I can't believe how many businesses make a little supplementary income by selling on
"hot bikes" here in Hamburg.

It's Disgraceful. You can buy a bike for the price of a hit.

--
Walter Mitty.

On Tue, 20 May 2003 17:22:07 +0200, Walter Mitty <[email protected]> wrote:

>It's Disgraceful. You can buy a bike for the price of a hit.

Damn, your hitmen must be cheap!

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

> On Tue, 20 May 2003 17:22:07 +0200, Walter Mitty <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >It's Disgraceful. You can buy a bike for the price of a hit.
>
> Damn, your hitmen must be cheap!
>
> Guy
> ===
> ** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
> dynamic DNS permitting)
> NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
> work. Apologies.

Um... is that a hit of smack, or a "we had to have him whacked" kind of hit? Just doing the
arithmetic... Bernie

On 9 Jun 2003 16:35:19 -0700 in rec.bicycles.misc, [email protected] (Sam) wrote:

> > Just put in an order with one of the local "freelance dealers"...
> >
> > :)
> >
> > Matt O.
>
> OK. How do I get in touch with them? Where can I find them?

he means bicycle thieves. you wouldn't want to get in touch with most of those slimeballs.

On Tue, 20 May 2003 17:22:07 +0200, Walter Mitty <[email protected]> wrote:

>It's Disgraceful. You can buy a bike for the price of a hit.

This Is Not A Coincidence.

How much does a hit cost nowadays, anyway?

Jasper