Bridgestone XO3

KIRKEisWAITING

Mar 28, 2005
Can't find much about this bike, 'cept that they're no longer produced. I own one, by default. Was left in my garage 5 yrs ago, I'd guess it's mine now. Not my kind of ride though. Any one intrested/know about them?

KIRKEisWAITING said:
Can't find much about this bike, 'cept that they're no longer produced. I own one, by default. Was left in my garage 5 yrs ago, I'd guess it's mine now. Not my kind of ride though. Any one intrested/know about them?
Hi Kirke: I bought an X03 new in 94 as soon as I found out Bridgestone was leaving the US market. Its my favorite bike (I have a 72 Paramount P-10 to caompare it with along with a number of other road and mtn bikes). It has 90 percent of the speed of a road bike (assuming you have lightweight tires like the Panaracer Pasela on it) is more nimble, more stable and more comfortable then my Paramount or any other dedicated road bike you want to compare it with. Its not a bad bike on fire roads but you pay a price going downhill as there is no suspension. Also its a rarity compared to most of todays bikes in that it has a fully lugged steel frame. It would make a great commute and/or touring bike. The mustache bars took me about 500 miles of riding to get used to and now I love them. bertiejo

I am looking for an X0-3 with a 55cm ttop tube?
Contact me if the bike is still available.
Denis