Bring back any good memories?

"ireman_1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Too cool for school:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5fz99
>
> Anyone willing to tell my wife I "need" this thing?

Excellent, tell her it's a guy thing and if she has to ask she'll never
understand. Worked for me and I got 17" wheels on our new car, up from 15. A
wheel IS NOT just a wheel.

Or look at some thing 5 times the price and then go for this, so youll
"save" a fortune! :) I got an Orange Sub 5 pro "instead of" a GSX1100 ;-)

Phli
> K.
>

> --
> ireman_1

I don't know your wife but if I did I would tell
her no. But you should get the Schwiin Sting Ray and I'll tell your wife
that.

I MTB 2004

>QUOTE=Phil Squire]"ireman_1" wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Too cool for school:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/5fz99
>>
>> Anyone willing to tell my wife I "need" this thing?
>>

>Excellent, tell her it's a guy thing and if she has to ask she'll never
>understand. Worked for me and I got 17" wheels on our new car, up from >15. A
>wheel IS NOT just a wheel.
>
>Or look at some thing 5 times the price and then go for this, so youll
>"save" a fortune! :) I got an Orange Sub 5 pro "instead of" a GSX1100 ;-)
>
>Phli
>> K.
>>

>> --
>> ireman_1

That's a good idea, but she's hip to that after 10 years of me going to that well, as it were. I think I might be losing this one, but I will not give up. I just got tattooed two weeks ago and have an appointment to get another one soon enough so I'm not defending the high ground right now (if you know what I mean). If I have any chance of getting this I may have to go to the old standard of buying her something *she* wants/has wanted for a while at the same time as buying this bike. It pains me to even think that way, but...

K. (ride report to follow?)

I don't know your wife but if I did I >would tell
>her no. But you should get the Schwiin Sting Ray and I'll tell your wife
that.

>I MTB 2004

I can't hate you for thinking like that. My first bike was a stingray. She might *actually* go for that though since she has an old schwinn beach cruiser with tons (literally?) of chrome and one speed. We could (almost) do that couples matching things (?). I already have a "modified" old school cruiser thing so this is proving to be a hard sell.

"I realize I have a Kruizer honey, but this is a "Chopper"; it's a completely different bike. You know like how I have an FS *and* a hardtail, right?"

K.