Brioches La Boulangère is the former Bonjour Cycling Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ep

Team Brioches La Boulangère - (BLB) update 22.12.02 Manager

Philippe Raimbaud - Sport Dir. Jean-René Bernaudeau assistents: Thierry Bricaud - Christophe Faudot
- Christian Guiberteau Riders Walter Bénéteau (Fra) - Franck Bouyer (Fra) - Anthony Charteau (Fra)
Sébastien Chavanel (Fra) - Sylvain Chavanel (Fra) - Jimmy Engoulvent (Fra) - Anthony Geslin (Fra) -
Maryan Hary (Fra) - Christophe Kern (Fra) Emmanuel Magnien (Fra) - Damien Nazon (Fra) - Olivier
Pereaudeau (Fra) Jerome Pineau (Fra) - Franck Renier (Fra) - Didier Rous (Fra) - Fabrice Salanson
(Fra) - Thomas Voeckler (Fra) New in 2003 neo's: Sébastien Chavanel (Fra) - Maryan Hary (Fra) -
Christophe Kern (Fra) Out in 2003 Pascal Deramé (Fra) and François Simon (Fra) are retiring Charles
Guilbert (Fra) = to: Marlux - Sébastien Joly (Fra) = to: Delatour Mickaël Pichon (Fra) = to: FDJeux
- Frédéric Mainguenaud (Fra) = to: Elite 2- Data Division: TT 1 Riders: 17

Various is the former Bonjour team

To remind everyone again - watch Franck Renier. He's my choice for the next great French rider. Not
that I'm saying that he'll be great in comparison to everyone else that isn't French mind you... But
I think that he's an up and coming star.

"EP" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Team Brioches La Boulangère - (BLB) update
> Manager
>
> Philippe Raimbaud - Sport Dir. Jean-René Bernaudeau assistents: Thierry Bricaud - Christophe
> Faudot - Christian Guiberteau Riders Walter Bénéteau (Fra) - Franck Bouyer (Fra) - Anthony
> Charteau (Fra) Sébastien Chavanel (Fra) - Sylvain Chavanel (Fra) - Jimmy Engoulvent
(Fra) -
> Anthony Geslin (Fra) - Maryan Hary (Fra) - Christophe Kern (Fra) Emmanuel Magnien (Fra) - Damien
> Nazon (Fra) - Olivier Pereaudeau (Fra) Jerome Pineau (Fra) - Franck Renier (Fra) - Didier Rous
> (Fra) - Fabrice Salanson (Fra) - Thomas Voeckler (Fra) New in 2003 neo's: Sébastien Chavanel (Fra)
> - Maryan Hary (Fra) -
Christophe Kern (Fra)
> Out in 2003 Pascal Deramé (Fra) and François Simon (Fra) are retiring Charles Guilbert (Fra) = to:
> Marlux - Sébastien Joly (Fra) = to: Delatour Mickaël Pichon (Fra) = to: FDJeux - Frédéric
> Mainguenaud (Fra) = to: Elite
2-
> Data Division: TT 1 Riders: 17
>
> Various is the former Bonjour team

>Subject: Re: Brioches La Boulangère is the former Bonjour Cycling Team From: "Tom Kunich"
>[email protected]

>To remind everyone again - watch Franck Renier. He's my choice for the next great French rider. Not
>that I'm saying that he'll be great in comparison to everyone else that isn't French mind you...
>But I think that he's an up and coming star.

Better than this guy? http://www.monkeyhillcs.com/humour/ronde_champ/

-----Sharon Peters Personal Trainer to the Stars-------- Remove "No Junk" to reply please!!!

On 23 Dec 2002 06:08:53 GMT, [email protected] (Sharon Peters) wrote:

>Better than this guy? http://www.monkeyhillcs.com/humour/ronde_champ/
>
>-----Sharon Peters Personal Trainer to the Stars-------- Remove "No Junk" to reply please!!!

i think sharon's in love with tk, now. it's a fine line between love and hate. and that
blossomed quick!

hope it doesnt detract from her trolling skills

g.

Pretending to be a woman??!! If Sharon feels like a woman in her heart and head, then she IS a woman
regardless of that little appendage. Right Sharon darling?!!

Brian

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Geez, if you don't know who "Sharon" is by now - Albright wants a sex
change
> operation.
>
> The mentally retarded jerkoff is having a serious problem since more and more people are seeing
> his stupidity for what it is. So he thinks that pretending to be a woman is the way to go.
>
> "gopher" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > On 23 Dec 2002 06:08:53 GMT, [email protected] (Sharon Peters) wrote:
> >
> >
> > >Better than this guy? http://www.monkeyhillcs.com/humour/ronde_champ/
> > >
> > >-----Sharon Peters Personal Trainer to the Stars-------- Remove "No Junk" to reply please!!!
> >
> >
> > i think sharon's in love with tk, now. it's a fine line between love and hate. and that
> > blossomed quick!
> >
> > hope it doesnt detract from her trolling skills
> >
> > g.
> >

Status
Not open for further replies.