Brioches La Boulangère is the former Bonjour Cycling Team

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ep, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Ep

    Ep Guest

    Team Brioches La Boulangère - (BLB) update 22.12.02 Manager

    Philippe Raimbaud - Sport Dir. Jean-René Bernaudeau assistents: Thierry Bricaud - Christophe Faudot
    - Christian Guiberteau Riders Walter Bénéteau (Fra) - Franck Bouyer (Fra) - Anthony Charteau (Fra)
    Sébastien Chavanel (Fra) - Sylvain Chavanel (Fra) - Jimmy Engoulvent (Fra) - Anthony Geslin (Fra) -
    Maryan Hary (Fra) - Christophe Kern (Fra) Emmanuel Magnien (Fra) - Damien Nazon (Fra) - Olivier
    Pereaudeau (Fra) Jerome Pineau (Fra) - Franck Renier (Fra) - Didier Rous (Fra) - Fabrice Salanson
    (Fra) - Thomas Voeckler (Fra) New in 2003 neo's: Sébastien Chavanel (Fra) - Maryan Hary (Fra) -
    Christophe Kern (Fra) Out in 2003 Pascal Deramé (Fra) and François Simon (Fra) are retiring Charles
    Guilbert (Fra) = to: Marlux - Sébastien Joly (Fra) = to: Delatour Mickaël Pichon (Fra) = to: FDJeux
    - Frédéric Mainguenaud (Fra) = to: Elite 2- Data Division: TT 1 Riders: 17

    Various is the former Bonjour team

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    To remind everyone again - watch Franck Renier. He's my choice for the next great French rider. Not
    that I'm saying that he'll be great in comparison to everyone else that isn't French mind you... But
    I think that he's an up and coming star.

    "EP" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Team Brioches La Boulangère - (BLB) update
    22.12.02
    > Manager
    >
    > Philippe Raimbaud - Sport Dir. Jean-René Bernaudeau assistents: Thierry Bricaud - Christophe
    > Faudot - Christian Guiberteau Riders Walter Bénéteau (Fra) - Franck Bouyer (Fra) - Anthony
    > Charteau (Fra) Sébastien Chavanel (Fra) - Sylvain Chavanel (Fra) - Jimmy Engoulvent
    (Fra) -
    > Anthony Geslin (Fra) - Maryan Hary (Fra) - Christophe Kern (Fra) Emmanuel Magnien (Fra) - Damien
    > Nazon (Fra) - Olivier Pereaudeau (Fra) Jerome Pineau (Fra) - Franck Renier (Fra) - Didier Rous
    > (Fra) - Fabrice Salanson (Fra) - Thomas Voeckler (Fra) New in 2003 neo's: Sébastien Chavanel (Fra)
    > - Maryan Hary (Fra) -
    Christophe Kern (Fra)
    > Out in 2003 Pascal Deramé (Fra) and François Simon (Fra) are retiring Charles Guilbert (Fra) = to:
    > Marlux - Sébastien Joly (Fra) = to: Delatour Mickaël Pichon (Fra) = to: FDJeux - Frédéric
    > Mainguenaud (Fra) = to: Elite
    2-
    > Data Division: TT 1 Riders: 17
    >
    > Various is the former Bonjour team

  3. >Subject: Re: Brioches La Boulangère is the former Bonjour Cycling Team From: "Tom Kunich"
    >[email protected]

    >To remind everyone again - watch Franck Renier. He's my choice for the next great French rider. Not
    >that I'm saying that he'll be great in comparison to everyone else that isn't French mind you...
    >But I think that he's an up and coming star.

    Better than this guy? http://www.monkeyhillcs.com/humour/ronde_champ/

    -----Sharon Peters Personal Trainer to the Stars-------- Remove "No Junk" to reply please!!!

  4. Gopher

    Gopher Guest

    On 23 Dec 2002 06:08:53 GMT, [email protected] (Sharon Peters) wrote:

    >Better than this guy? http://www.monkeyhillcs.com/humour/ronde_champ/
    >
    >-----Sharon Peters Personal Trainer to the Stars-------- Remove "No Junk" to reply please!!!

    i think sharon's in love with tk, now. it's a fine line between love and hate. and that
    blossomed quick!

    hope it doesnt detract from her trolling skills

    g.

  5. Pretending to be a woman??!! If Sharon feels like a woman in her heart and head, then she IS a woman
    regardless of that little appendage. Right Sharon darling?!!

    Brian