Brisbane Afternoon rides?

Lt

Guest
Hi All,

Just wondering if there are any groups in Brisbane that ride
in the afternoon? I start work pretty early and can't really
make the morning rides... Also, someone on this group had a
page with different rides on it, anyone know what the url
for that is?

Thanks

Luis

LT wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just wondering if there are any groups in Brisbane that
> ride in the afternoon? I start work pretty early and can't
> really make the morning rides... Also, someone on this
> group had a page with different rides on it, anyone know
> what the url for that is?
>
> Thanks
>
> Luis

Can't help you with the first bit, I often ride in the
afternoon but never see anyone else out there, either Manly
or River Ride, it's just a few lone riders. I think it's
because all the good spots cop traffic pretty much all day.

I think the site you're looking for is
http://members.optusnet.com.au/vonberky/

"Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> LT wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Just wondering if there are any groups in Brisbane that
> > ride in the afternoon? I start work pretty early and
> > can't really make the morning rides... Also, someone on
> > this group had a page with different rides on
it,
> > anyone know what the url for that is?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Luis
>

> Can't help you with the first bit, I often ride in the
> afternoon but never see anyone else out there, either
> Manly or River Ride, it's just a few lone riders. I think
> it's because all the good spots cop traffic pretty much
> all day.
>
> I think the site you're looking for is
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/vonberky/

Thanks Tamyka,

That's the site I was after... Didn't think there'd much in
the way of afternoon rides, but thought I'd give it a try. I
usually do a river ride in the afternoon, or sometimes out
to Upper Brookfield rd or Manly, but you're right, most of
the good spots have a lot of traffic.

Cheers

Luis