Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Brisbane BR Sat 24th?

Started by adam85 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 647 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
21 December 2005
Last activity
22 December 2005
Original author
adam85
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
647
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone keen for a cruisy ride on Saturday morning? It's supposed to be hot so it will be an early start. Open to suggestions as to route, just not the river loop. Cleveland/Wynnum, or Mt Nebo or Mt Mee maybe?

  2. adam85 said:


    Anyone keen for a cruisy ride on Saturday morning? It's supposed to be
    hot so it will be an early start. Open to suggestions as to route, just
    not the river loop. Cleveland/Wynnum, or Mt Nebo or Mt Mee maybe?

    --
    adam85

    I am going down the coast for a week, on Saturday. We could ride down,
    then I'd have someone to wheelsuck.

    Alternatively, I could ride with you guys, then put my bike in the car
    and drive to the coast.

    Tam

  3. adam85 said:

    Anyone keen for a cruisy ride on Saturday morning? It's supposed to be hot so it will be an early start. Open to suggestions as to route, just not the river loop. Cleveland/Wynnum, or Mt Nebo or Mt Mee maybe?


    I could be keen for a cruisy ride.

    I am pretty happy to ride anywhere (have ride from springfield lakes to meet). As long as I dont end up doing a bazillllion k's. (I am soft and am playing golf with free alcohol on friday arvo). Would be happy with anything up to 100k I guess, but that might put the ride into the heat of the day.

    Keep us posted

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.