Brisbane - Cyclist tells of road-rage beating

SteveA wrote:
> dave Wrote:
>
>>Tamyka Bell wrote:

>>of

>>motorist, got

>>charge, but

>>did that

>>>Yeah, because when I'm stationary at lights, it's always a good

>>option
>>
>>>to run a red light or stumble up and jump a kerb in an effort to get
>>>away.
>>>
>>>Prosecution lawyers are starting to sound pretty stupid.
>>>
>>>Tam

>>Lawyer.. stupid? Go figure.
>>
>>Couple of lawyer stories. My friend Paul married a very expensive
>>lawyer. We were in at Crown one day and some homeless people were
>>sleeping rough near the river. She said.. and you need to understand
>>that she truly meant it.. hy dont they get jobs then¨
>>
>>On another occasion on a mates property, we tought her to shoot..
>>single
>>shot .22 at a 6 foot square of massenite at 15 feet. This on the basis
>>that in a perfect world all lawyers would NEED to know how to shoot. So
>>now she has a clue how to not hurt anyone accidently and a clue about
>>safety. But she was horrified to discover that becouse she did not have
>>a permit she was technically breaking the law.
>>
>>Terrible driver by the way. Heavily in favour of built in safety in
>>cars. No safety in the driver for sure.
>>
>>Lawyers. Pah
>>
>>Dave

> So, Dave - you reckon she is alright other than the lack of social
> awareness, lack of understanding that even good people don't always
> obey the law to the letter, and lack of driving skills, (ll of which
> are caused by her being a lawyer) :D

Actually I reckon people with such skills are carefully selected by
society to fill the lawyer role.

> Just as well you didn't imply all those failings were due to her being
> female - females are far more likely to beat you up for implying such
> things than lawyers are! :p

You aint got the hang of this. She might cry Ï,ll sue you, might
reposess my home and have me flung out in the cold snow to die but she
aint gunna beat me up. Incidently this one I like. If she were on
fire I would P.... er put it out. That is so not true of many other
lawyers :)

> Steve(had to bite!)A

How are your teeth :)

Dave

dave said:
How are your teeth :)

Dave

Why don't sharks bite lawyers?

Answer - professional courtesy. :D

Bwhahaha

Steve(must remember to go to the dentist next week - my teeth need sharpening)A