Brisbane Fixed Ride (BFR3), Sat 10/12

Andrew

Guest
Just a quick reminder for any Brisbane fixxers, we'll be leaving from the
QUT end of the Goodwill bridge at 7am tomorrow (Sat 10/12) morning for a
river loop and coffee afterwards.

Andrew.

"Andrew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just a quick reminder for any Brisbane fixxers, we'll be leaving from the
> QUT end of the Goodwill bridge at 7am tomorrow (Sat 10/12) morning for a
> river loop and coffee afterwards.
>
> Andrew.

How many do you get turning up for a BFR?

Retrograded wrote:

> "Andrew" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Just a quick reminder for any Brisbane fixxers, we'll be leaving from the
> > QUT end of the Goodwill bridge at 7am tomorrow (Sat 10/12) morning for a
> > river loop and coffee afterwards.
> >
> > Andrew.
> >

> How many do you get turning up for a BFR?

I think it's 2-3, isn't it Andrew?

Tam

#1: 3
#2: 5
#3: As of now, 4, possibly 6.

Have made contact with 7 other riders so far, growing slowly.

Scratch 4, we had 6 in total today, and that was after three others bailed.

Sedate river loop, coffee & beer afterwards. The Pinkarello even turned up.
(http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2005/apr/GrahamEdmonds.htm)

Up to 9 riders next time, we'll be able to have a QLD vs VIC FR showdown
('Fixie Bandits, coming to a Blockbuster near you this summer') soon.

Andrew.