Brisbane LA rides

asterope

Jun 6, 2006
morning all :)
last saturday morning i rode into work starting 5:30am from ashgrove to murarrie, and realised just how bloody nice it is to ride in the morning when there are no cars and lots of cyclists...

so...

im wondering if theres a LA ride this friday morning?

ive got a lecture at QUT gardens point at 8am, will we be back by then? and how difficult is the ride? is it just the river loop route like on bikely.com?

questions questions questions :D

as long as its not pissing down with rain (ha! as if thats going to happen in brisbane!) then im totally up for it :)

if there isnt one this friday, let me know when the next one is...

cheers!

asterope said:
morning all :)
last saturday morning i rode into work starting 5:30am from ashgrove to murarrie, and realised just how bloody nice it is to ride in the morning when there are no cars and lots of cyclists...

so...

im wondering if theres a LA ride this friday morning?

ive got a lecture at QUT gardens point at 8am, will we be back by then? and how difficult is the ride? is it just the river loop route like on bikely.com?

questions questions questions :D

as long as its not pissing down with rain (ha! as if thats going to happen in brisbane!) then im totally up for it :)

if there isnt one this friday, let me know when the next one is...

cheers!

I reckon I'd be up for that. Anybody else?

Back by 8am easily, more like 7-7:30am for a coffee. Easy ride, couple of hills near dutton park, and the uni otherwise flat. yep, basically the same as the many variants on bikely.com maybe without the graceville chelmer loop if time is tight. Weather forecast is for hot weather - 29 degrees!

Adam