British Cyclosportive London To Canterbury

avicontractors1

Feb 12, 2007
British cycling hope to attract 5000 to ride Kents tour de France stage rout.will take place on Sunday July 1 cost 40£ per person 117-mile rout for more information go to www.everydaycycling.com it sound like a good weekend I'm definitely going to do it What about you:D :)

avicontractors1 said:
British cycling hope to attract 5000 to ride Kents tour de France stage rout.will take place on Sunday July 1 cost 40£ per person 117-mile rout for more information go to www.everydaycycling.com it sound like a good weekend I'm definitely going to do it What about you:D :)

I have spent over 3 hours trying to enter all the while watching the available places diminish... How is that people are still entering while i havent been able to get in?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

bomber said:
I have spent over 3 hours trying to enter all the while watching the available places diminish... How is that people are still entering while i havent been able to get in?

:mad: :mad: :mad:
this is the joke of my life I'm tyring to enter now its not working i was very Bissy today did u meneg to book yourself because im steel waiting avi

avicontractors1 said:
this is the joke of my life I'm tyring to enter now its not working i was very Bissy today did u meneg to book yourself because im steel waiting avi

Managed to get on but had to completely change the security and privacy settings on my computer and then it went straight through. If there are still spaces lower your privacy settings right down to minumum and it should work!