British Say US Is Violent, Money-Hungry, Uncultured Nation

stevebaby said:
Ted? Ted? Have you been loitering too long in The Tunnel of Goats?
Father Jack Hackett at your service and now pour me another feckin'Toilet Duck as a penance.

No way, you are far too eloquent to be Father Jack.

Sorry Ted, your attempt to sneak onto the forums by impersonating Father Jack has failed. ;)

How about a nice cup of tea? Ah go-on.

matagi said:
No way, you are far too eloquent to be Father Jack.

Sorry Ted, your attempt to sneak onto the forums by impersonating Father Jack has failed. ;)

How about a nice cup of tea? Ah go-on.
...and some sandwiches...go-on go-on go-on go-on....

Aarse!....feck!...girls!....DDDDRIINK!!!
:D

jhuskey said:
If there is no beer nor naked females in this new realm, I ain't goin!
Sorry...it's catfish gumbo,the Koran and pure thoughts for you...and the black helicopter is on its way....
:D

I found out Landis is Hamish. He cropped up in a book I have about U.S. Postal. The Hamish are a kind of commune in the U.S.A.

stevebaby said:
It wasn't the thread Dave.It was the original poster,who has been banned before and just sneaked back in temporarily.
I'm with you on the censorship...for the usual moral and ethical reasons and because it deprives me of the pleasure of publicly skewering dunces like landisinnocent.
Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Landis is not hamish...he is Amish.

I don't consider the Amish to be a commune as they have settlements in 22 of the 50 states in America.

It's more of a religion or a way of life than a "commune".

I knew something was wrong. Hamish sounded Scottish, like, "Och, laddy, a canny find mah wee haggis!"
"Amish" that's what I meant to say. I never met any but I did once encounter a mass of Mormons from the U.S.A. visiting Russia.
Anyway, Landis is Amish.

BillM said:

I don't consider the Amish to be a commune as they have settlements in 22 of the 50 states in America.

Carrera said:
I knew something was wrong. Hamish sounded Scottish, like, "Och, laddy, a canny find mah wee haggis!"
"Amish" that's what I meant to say. I never met any but I did once encounter a mass of Mormons from the U.S.A. visiting Russia.
Anyway, Landis is Amish.
He's not Amish. He's Mennonite, or rather he was raised Mennonite. They are less restrictive than the Amish.

But don't tell our new member BillM that! His head might explode from the revelation of the truth.

Landis is guilty. Deal with it.

Wurm said:
But don't tell our new member BillM that! His head might explode from the revelation of the truth.

Uh yeah. You sure are smart.

I think he's guilty too.....all you had to do was ask before jumping to conclusions.

What exactly is going to make my head explode...? Is it how ridiculous you are or what?

BillM said:

I read that he is a mennonite. Same state-Pennsylvania. See:

The Mennonites are a group of Christian Anabaptist denominations named after and influenced by the teachings and tradition of Menno Simons (1496-1561). As one of the historic peace churches, Mennonites are committed to non-violence, non-resistance, and pacifism.

There are about 1.3 million Mennonites worldwide as of 2006. Mennonite congregations worldwide embody the full scope of Mennonite practice from old fashioned 'plain' people to those who are indistinguishable in dress and appearance from the general population. With a few notable exceptions, Mennonite experience in Europe and North America has been, and continues to be, predominately rural. The largest population of Mennonites is in Africa, but Mennonites can also be found in tight-knit communities in at least 51 countries on six continents or scattered amongst the populace of those countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mennonite

Wurm said:

You deal with it col sanders...

Wurm said:
Uh yeah...the FACTS, that's all. Of which you don't seem to be too familiar.
Which fact genius....you haven't offered any yet....just a childish diatribe.