British Triathlon Championships

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Hywel Evans, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Hywel Evans

    Hywel Evans Guest

    I have heared in the news today that the British Triathlon Championships are in Swansea this year.
    Does anybody know when this event is taking place and a contact number for the event

    Hywel

    Tags:

  2. Drclean

    Drclean Guest

    "Hywel Evans" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I have heared in the news today that the British Triathlon Championships
    are
    > in Swansea this year. Does anybody know when this event is taking place
    and
    > a contact number for the event
    >
    > Hywel

    Hi Hywel,

    Got to http://www.britishtriathlon.org/ and you can find anything you want.

    Wayne
    --
    DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

  3. Can you also clean hard wood, Doctor? I have some hard wood that needs to be cleaned. There might be
    other members in this group that need to be cleaned, too.

    Fr. Guido