Broken DA7700 BB needed or just the seal

RS

Guest
Does anyone on the grip possibley have a DA7700 bottom bracket that is
bad? I've misplaced one of the seals and need one. Thanks to all. Rick.

On Feb 6, 4:56 pm, RS <[email protected]> wrote:
> Does anyone on the grip possibley have a DA7700 bottom bracket that is
> bad? I've misplaced one of the seals and need one. Thanks to all. Rick.

outboard seal, last thing to go onto the spindle? Give me your
address, I'll send ya a couple from toasted BBs..

Peter,

Yes its those outboard seals that go on last. I just sent you my address by
email and thanks so much!

Rick

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> On Feb 6, 4:56 pm, RS <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Does anyone on the grip possibley have a DA7700 bottom bracket that is
>> bad? I've misplaced one of the seals and need one. Thanks to all. Rick.

> outboard seal, last thing to go onto the spindle? Give me your
> address, I'll send ya a couple from toasted BBs..

hey, can i have a 7700 spindle? i want to section it to show internal
machining.

On Feb 7, 12:01 am, jim beam <[email protected]> wrote:
> Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:> On Feb 6, 4:56 pm, RS <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Does anyone on the grip possibley have a DA7700 bottom bracket that is
> >> bad? I've misplaced one of the seals and need one. Thanks to all. Rick.

> > outboard seal, last thing to go onto the spindle? Give me your
> > address, I'll send ya a couple from toasted BBs..

> hey, can i have a 7700 spindle? i want to section it to show internal
> machining.

Yep, send me an address..I have more than a few 'toasted' 7700 BB
spindles