Broken Mesa ~VIDEO~

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, Mar 6, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. >http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg

    Well, I started downloading this (dialup) about 30 minutes ago, and it's still only 10% here, so
    I'll bugger off and make some tea while I wait for the rest. Maybe supper too ;-) This is what snowy
    days are for! Can't wait.

    Steve

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  5. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  6. On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 15:19:15 +0000, Michael Dart did issue forth:

    > Hehehe..great vid. I particularly enjoyed the "Got First Aid" trailer. LOL. Even the dog
    > passed by!

    Probably afraid of Pete showing them something that would make them lose their lunch.

    Nice video, I was sitting there yawning my way through some MTB program on the Extreme Sports
    channel (for a mountain bike program, they've got a lot of BMXes on there) and decided to get some
    proper bike entertainment. I think you've done that admirably.

  7. Djarvinen

    Djarvinen Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg
    >
    > No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.

    Excellent! Really motivating, actually. But I'm not sure I should leave work this early :)

    What was the temp and humidity on that ride?

    Oh, and the trailer was great! Hope viewers hang on past the first 'End' to see the little dessert
    feast following the main course.

    Thanks!

  8. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg
    >
    > No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    Nice.

    gotta ask, at the 2:20 mark, were you riding (and if so where did you mount the camera, because the
    angle looked much lower) or were you running behind the bike?

    At the end, it looked like the dog at least pondered stopping for an instant, but you must not have
    smelled too decomposed yet for him to bother too long with you!

    Michael

  9. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:
    > "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]tric.net...
    >> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg
    >>
    >> No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Pete Fagerlin
    >>
    >> Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
    >>

    > Hehehe..great vid. I particularly enjoyed the "Got First Aid" trailer. LOL. Even the dog
    > passed by!
    >
    > Mike

    When are more bloopers & trailers going to be released?

    p.

  10. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    >> No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Pete Fagerlin
    >>
    >> Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
    >>

    > sweet ride. The guy on the Palomino is my new hero.

    Mine too. Funny, I got one of those, but mine doesn't ride quite the same way as his ;-)

  11. Bill Porter

    Bill Porter Guest

    On 06 Mar 2003 18:58:55 GMT, "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg
    >
    >No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.

    Lotta Coolness there Pete. That section starting around 3:45 sure had that steeper than it looks
    feel to it. First Aid thing was a hoot - No Love No Love at all! Next time put a milk bone in
    your pack.

    Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

  12. Bloocow

    Bloocow Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg
    >
    > No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    Great video as usual! That dog is sooo adorable! And the soundtrack you used for the firstaid
    footage was also used in certain segments by this hilarious uk dj chris moyles on bbc radio 1. Out
    of curiosity what's it called?

    bloocow - woof!

  13. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    bloocow wrote:

    > Great video as usual! That dog is sooo adorable! And the soundtrack you used for the firstaid
    > footage was also used in certain segments by this hilarious uk dj chris moyles on bbc radio 1. Out
    > of curiosity what's it called?

    'Hilarious' and 'Chris Moyles' in the same sentence? Ooh look, I've just done it again...

  14. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg
    >
    > No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin

    Nice video, the picture quality was great. Also helped that the soundtrack kicked ass, too bad they
    broke up, Ashcroft's solo stuff seems to lack something he had with the Verve.

    Chris

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > bloocow wrote:
    >
    > > Great video as usual! That dog is sooo adorable! And the soundtrack you
    used
    > > for the firstaid footage was also used in certain segments by this
    hilarious
    > > uk dj chris moyles on bbc radio 1. Out of curiosity what's it called?
    >
    > 'Hilarious' and 'Chris Moyles' in the same sentence?

    Hhhhm Chris Moyles, yeah, bit of a twat really.

    > Ooh look, I've just done it again...

    Wipe it up.

    Shaun aRe

  16. Tom Purvis

    Tom Purvis Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > | gotta ask, at the 2:20 mark, were you riding (and if so where did you mount the camera, because
    > | the angle looked much lower) or were you running behind the bike?
    >
    > Running.

    Not only was the angle different, the path of the camera's perspective didn't follow the trail the
    way a bike would. Unless the rider could make the bike fly without the picture suffering. I was
    thinking there was something fishy going on there.

    Pete, did you get some new hardware? The picture quality seemed more crisp than past videos. Perhaps
    it was just that I watched it on an LCD display...
    --
    Tom Purvis - http://www.arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/ Salida, CO

  17. Bloocow

    Bloocow Guest

    > bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > bloocow wrote:
    > >
    > > > Great video as usual! That dog is sooo adorable! And the soundtrack
    you
    > used
    > > > for the firstaid footage was also used in certain segments by this
    > hilarious
    > > > uk dj chris moyles on bbc radio 1. Out of curiosity what's it called?
    > >
    > > 'Hilarious' and 'Chris Moyles' in the same sentence?
    >
    > Hhhhm Chris Moyles, yeah, bit of a twat really.

    Yes he is. but i like his humour. ;-p

    > > Ooh look, I've just done it again...
    >
    > Wipe it up.

    heh... better aim next time..

  18. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg
    >
    > No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.

    Great Video! And the dude negotiating the big rock on the red double-boinger was cool. As was the
    rear-facing cam catching the Freak on your six.

    Keep up the good work. Your fans love it.

    Paladin