Broken Mesa ~VIDEO~

>http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg

Well, I started downloading this (dialup) about 30 minutes ago, and it's still only 10% here, so
I'll bugger off and make some tea while I wait for the rest. Maybe supper too ;-) This is what snowy
days are for! Can't wait.

Steve

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 15:19:15 +0000, Michael Dart did issue forth:

> Hehehe..great vid. I particularly enjoyed the "Got First Aid" trailer. LOL. Even the dog
> passed by!

Probably afraid of Pete showing them something that would make them lose their lunch.

Nice video, I was sitting there yawning my way through some MTB program on the Extreme Sports
channel (for a mountain bike program, they've got a lot of BMXes on there) and decided to get some
proper bike entertainment. I think you've done that admirably.

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg
>
> No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.

Excellent! Really motivating, actually. But I'm not sure I should leave work this early :)

What was the temp and humidity on that ride?

Oh, and the trailer was great! Hope viewers hang on past the first 'End' to see the little dessert
feast following the main course.

Thanks!

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg
>
> No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.
>
> --
> Pete Fagerlin
>
> Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

Nice.

gotta ask, at the 2:20 mark, were you riding (and if so where did you mount the camera, because the
angle looked much lower) or were you running behind the bike?

At the end, it looked like the dog at least pondered stopping for an instant, but you must not have
smelled too decomposed yet for him to bother too long with you!

Michael

Michael Dart wrote:
> "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg
>>
>> No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.
>>
>> --
>> Pete Fagerlin
>>
>> Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
>>

> Hehehe..great vid. I particularly enjoyed the "Got First Aid" trailer. LOL. Even the dog
> passed by!
>
> Mike

When are more bloopers & trailers going to be released?

p.

>> No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.
>>
>> --
>> Pete Fagerlin
>>
>> Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
>>

> sweet ride. The guy on the Palomino is my new hero.

Mine too. Funny, I got one of those, but mine doesn't ride quite the same way as his ;-)

On 06 Mar 2003 18:58:55 GMT, "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:

>http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg
>
>No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.

Lotta Coolness there Pete. That section starting around 3:45 sure had that steeper than it looks
feel to it. First Aid thing was a hoot - No Love No Love at all! Next time put a milk bone in
your pack.

Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bm.mpg
>
> No G.T. as he rode this a few days before and was on his way home.
>
> --
> Pete Fagerlin
>
> Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

Great video as usual! That dog is sooo adorable! And the soundtrack you used for the firstaid
footage was also used in certain segments by this hilarious uk dj chris moyles on bbc radio 1. Out
of curiosity what's it called?

bloocow - woof!

Hhhhm Chris Moyles, yeah, bit of a **** really.

> Ooh look, I've just done it again...

Wipe it up.

Shaun aRe

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> | gotta ask, at the 2:20 mark, were you riding (and if so where did you mount the camera, because
> | the angle looked much lower) or were you running behind the bike?
>
> Running.

Not only was the angle different, the path of the camera's perspective didn't follow the trail the
way a bike would. Unless the rider could make the bike fly without the picture suffering. I was
thinking there was something fishy going on there.

Pete, did you get some new hardware? The picture quality seemed more crisp than past videos. Perhaps
it was just that I watched it on an LCD display...
--
Tom Purvis - http://www.arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/ Salida, CO

> bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > bloocow wrote:
> >
> > > Great video as usual! That dog is sooo adorable! And the soundtrack
you
> used
> > > for the firstaid footage was also used in certain segments by this
> hilarious
> > > uk dj chris moyles on bbc radio 1. Out of curiosity what's it called?
> >
> > 'Hilarious' and 'Chris Moyles' in the same sentence?
>
> Hhhhm Chris Moyles, yeah, bit of a **** really.

Yes he is. but i like his humour. ;-p

> > Ooh look, I've just done it again...
>
> Wipe it up.