Broken: New KH 20" rim

Whoah, sorry for that previous post. That came off as really
condescending. Sorry. But the point stands that 25 psi is a rather high
pressure.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by
understanding."-Albert Einstein

> ya that does sound weird...the only 3 ways i can think of are
> 1) He landed on a rock, and bottomed out
> 2) His tired pushed the rim out because of the angle
> 3) His tire twisted as he landed (due to angle )and exposed the rim
>
> For the first one, I was looking at the rim, and its not a flat bend,
> is more a located spot, may an inch or two, and and coupel inches on
> each side followed, so maybe he landed on a rock that was two inches
> or so wide, or a peice of wood/metal/****.
>
> Number two is probably impossible becasue his tire pressure was only
> what, 25.
>
> Number three is very possible. 25psi is just enough to let the tire
> twist, if he land at an agle, the rim would hit the ground with force,
> and bend out.
>
> SSSssssssssssssounds Suspioussss.

Why does it have to be what I did? As John Childs says theres a strong
posibiblity it was a faulty rim. No I didn't land on a rock and bottom
it out otherwise I would have said. No The tyre was NOT pushed out
because I was running about 25 psi. Yes I did land at a slight angle but
no where near enough to expose the rim, only very slight. This only
leaves ONE posible answer does it not, it's a faulty rim!!!
Aaron
PS:We have spoken to Roger about it and he says he would like to see it
before commenting.

--
pluto - Muni Obsesive!

'Ison Distribution ' (http://www.ison-distribution.com)
'TSG Protection' (http://www.tsg.de)
'Gusset Bikes ' (http://www.gussetbikes.com)
'Identiti Bikes ' (http://www.identitibikes.com)
'KHE Bikes ' (http://www.khebikes.com)
'ON-ONE' (http://www.on-one.co.uk)
'SIXSIXONE' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
'FREEBORN ' (http://www.freeborn.co.uk)
'Cumbria Muni & Trials Club ' (http://www.cumbriamuni.com )
http://www.aaronrolph.tk

pluto's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3986

Wow that's too bad about the rim and to be honest I'm quite surprised-
they have stood up better than Alex DX32's for me. I guess nothing's
indestructable.

Joe or Aaron, send me an email with some more details, to
[email protected].

Thanks,

Kris

--
danger_uni - Kris Holm
danger_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/21

danger_uni wrote:
> *Joe or Aaron, send me an email with some more details, to
> [email protected].
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kris *

Aaron, you have the honour...

Joe,

--
joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

:cool: *www.cool.unicyclist.com* :cool:

'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Sent :)