Broken Omerta

acpinto

Jul 4, 2006
A football (soccer) player has told the doping was substencial in his carreer.

It was not totally broken because he choosed to leave the 3 big portuguese clubs ( and he played in everyone of it ) out of the story...

Finnaly football his implicated, hope that from now they treat football the same way they treat cycling

acpinto said:

It was not totally broken because he choosed to leave the 3 big portuguese clubs ( and he played in everyone of it ) out of the story...

Finnaly football his implicated, hope that from now they treat football the same way they treat cycling
Who is this they in your mind? Where I'm from, they is you...I hope you can understand the meaning in that...

On the topic, soccer's problem with doping is soccer's problem. Let's not make the issue any more murkier with rationalization. Pro cycling needs an enema - let soccer deal with its own problem; or not.

tonyzackery said:
Who is this they in your mind? Where I'm from, they is you...I hope you can understand the meaning in that...

On the topic, soccer's problem with doping is soccer's problem. Let's not make the issue any more murkier with rationalization. Pro cycling needs an enema - let soccer deal with its own problem; or not.
They are they not me because i treat it equally. I'm against all the newspaper for leting nadal breathe. He is another big doper.

But you're right i din't want to make a big deal out of it. That i'm doing on other forums. It was just to inform people here.

acpinto said:

As much as one would hope, one person telling about his experiences doesn't break the omerta. Look at Jaksche and Kohl. They certainly spilled the beans, but the omerta is still very much alive in cycling.

The story might open a few eyes but likely not do much more. If you think fanboys of certain cyclists are obnoxious and blind to the obvious, wait until the soccer fanboys come out in scores.