Broken Rans frame? Rans parts

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mike, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Anyone have a broken Rans frame? I need almost all items to build up a 2001 V2. If you have a bike
    that needs a new frame or a majority of parts to build a Rans please email me.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Mike wrote:

    > Anyone have a broken Rans frame? I need almost all items to build up a 2001 V2. If you have a bike
    > that needs a new frame or a majority of parts to build a Rans please email me.

    What's a "Rans"?

  3. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    > Mike wrote:
    > >
    > > Anyone have a broken Rans frame? I need almost all items to build up a 2001 V2. If you have a
    > > bike that needs a new frame or a majority of parts to build a Rans please email me.
    >
    > What's a "Rans"?
    >
    > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

    Past tense of "the runs" .

    Jeff