Broken toe,

Gearoid

Feb 11, 2005
Hi All i broke my second to smallest toe on my right foot today training. Felt a sharp pain and a burning but it went away after a while.Cycled an other 30km and no real problems. But my other half noticed it b4 me lol. Got her to pull it straight and fixed it so it cant move to much. lol Can i train on it. Have a big trip comming up in 8 weeks an cant take to much time off. tips please folks, I will be seeing my doc in the morning. But theres not alot they can do with a toe i know.

Gearoid said:
Hi All i broke my second to smallest toe on my right foot today training. Felt a sharp pain and a burning but it went away after a while.Cycled an other 30km and no real problems. But my other half noticed it b4 me lol. Got her to pull it straight and fixed it so it cant move to much. lol Can i train on it. Have a big trip comming up in 8 weeks an cant take to much time off. tips please folks, I will be seeing my doc in the morning. But theres not alot they can do with a toe i know.
A very long time ago I went to the doc about a broken toe. I got a bill and some advice about running around the house barefoot. Not much he could do about it.