broken turbo trainer

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave, Feb 16, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I somehow managed to break my Elite turbo trainer today. It's the plastic catch which keeps the
    flywheel away from the tyre while attaching the bike.

    I can't see a simple way to fix it. Does anyone know if spare parts are available?

    Regards Dave

    Tags:

  2. Msa

    Msa Guest

    news:[email protected]...

    Try emailing them. The web page for contacting them is: http://www.elite-it.com/eng/contatto.htm

    --
    Mark

    "Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"