BROL's "Cheapskate" Cheapshot

"DanaH" skrev...
> Pretty f*cking tacky, to say the least.

Hmm you must read something into it I don't. Or are you one of the Bryan-stalkers?

Mikael

"DanaH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Pretty f*cking tacky, to say the least.
>
> Forum aside, your site mister Ball, has never offered just recognition or support to the very
> heart of HPV's - the "homebuilders, the craftsman, the artist. Many of us are NOT "Cheapskates".

Another irrelevant BROL stalker/troll whining to mommy.

<plonk

BUT many of us ARE cheapskates. Being frugal over 20 years using Goodwill bikes, PCV pipe, worn
out autowrecker parts has allowed me 15 recumbent trikes over the years (6 now), and now I can
lavish my trikes without financial pain. My '03 Catrike Speed was such a blast for me, that I have
ordered an '04.

Thanks for articles for cheapskates!!!!!

Chris Jordan Santa Cuz, CA.

DanaH <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>. Many of us are NOT "Cheapskates".
>
> reference links: http://bentrideronline.com/Vol5.2/cheapskatetips.htm
>
> Direct BROL Homebuilders link: http://pub152.ezboard.com/fbentrideronlinefrm8
>

> --

I remain puzzled as to how BROL /can/ support homebuilders outside the forum. What are Bryan and
Jose supposed to do? Test other people's homebuilt machines? Hold a homebuilt beauty contest?

I'm bored. I'm going home now.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Someone I already killfiled must be... I didn't get the whole message. Anyway...

I am personally not a homebuilder. Neither is anyone one 'BentRider's regular writing staff.
Therefore we are not qualified to write about it. If someone who WAS qualified would write articles,
we would use them.

--
Bryan J. Ball Publisher/Editor 'BentRider Online Magazine www.bentrideronline.com

"Rocketman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6GXHb.228730$_M.1007025@attbi_s54...
> "DanaH" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:LEUHb.7435$OR.1628@fe01-
> 2.private.usenetserver.com...
> > Pretty f*cking tacky, to say the least.
> >
> > Forum aside, your site mister Ball, has never offered just recognition or support to the very
> > heart of HPV's - the "homebuilders, the craftsman, the artist. Many of us are NOT "Cheapskates".
>
> Another irrelevant BROL stalker/troll whining to mommy.
>
> <plonk

Originally posted by Bryan Ball
Someone I already killfiled must be... I didn't get the whole message. Anyway...

I am personally not a homebuilder. Neither is anyone one 'BentRider's regular writing staff.
Therefore we are not qualified to write about it. If someone who WAS qualified would write articles,
we would use them.

--
Bryan J. Ball Publisher/Editor 'BentRider Online Magazine www.bentrideronline.com

[BROL]"Therefore we are not qualified to write about it."

Then please don't recommend "no-weld" homebuilts you've never personally examined or built.

[BROL] "If someone who WAS qualified would write articles,
we would use them."

Heard this one before - 'bout a year and a half ago, if memory serves. yadda,yadda,yadda.

Do me a favor, look the word "cheapskate"

Some folks cannot "pick'n choose" for legitimate monetary reasons. Are they cheapskates?

DanaH wrote:

> Pretty f*cking tacky, to say the least.

Unlike your message, eh?

> Forum aside, your site mister Ball, has never offered just recognition or support to the very
> heart of HPV's - the "homebuilders, the craftsman, the artist. Many of us are NOT "Cheapskates".

And what recumbent can be cheaper than a homebuilt built from old junk parts? Just because, as you
say, many homebuilders are not cheapstakes, doesn't mean all homebuilders are not cheapstakes.

Joao "cheapstake" de Souza

DanaH <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Pretty f*cking tacky, to say the least.
>
> Forum aside, your site mister Ball, has never offered just recognition or support to the very
> heart of HPV's - the "homebuilders, the craftsman, the artist. Many of us are NOT "Cheapskates".
>
> reference links: http://bentrideronline.com/Vol5.2/cheapskatetips.htm
>
> Direct BROL Homebuilders link: http://pub152.ezboard.com/fbentrideronlinefrm8

Old philosophy: If you don't like something, work to change it. If you can't or won't work to change
it, quick yer bicker'n. If you want to do something about homebuilder's submit an article, write a
story, do a photo essay. Do anything but whine.

Slow Joe Recumbo

HEY!!! I are one. Actually, I are both. Cheapskate, homebuilder and craftsman. Take a good laxative
and you'll feel better in the morning. A good dump and your sense of humor will return.

Miles of Smiles,

Tom