Right now (12.35pm).
--
congokid Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google congokid.comcongokid.comOpen ↗
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Right now (12.35pm).
--
congokid Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google congokid.comcongokid.comOpen ↗
congokid said:Right now (12.35pm).
I Just caught the programme. Little short and OT, but still good to see the promotion of cycling on
(inter)national radio.
"Chris Heys" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:congokid said:Right now (12.35pm).
I Just caught the programme. Little short and OT, but still good to see the promotion of cycling
on (inter)national radio.
Given the programme, Brompton got a very good plug for their products. I thought they got a decent
length of time for an obscure product.
And nobody mentioned folding plastic hats :-)
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.