Brompton Eazywheels

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Ric, Feb 20, 2006.

  1. Ric

    Ric Guest

    Has anybody tried these? It seems from the pics that the four wheels are the
    same diameter, so since the original wheels are not, then the folded package
    does not sit level. Is this noticable? Any other disadvantages?

    Tags:

  2. Ric wrote:
    > Has anybody tried these? It seems from the pics that the four wheels are the
    > same diameter, so since the original wheels are not, then the folded package
    > does not sit level. Is this noticable? Any other disadvantages?

    Got the eazywheels with my new bike. It sits level. No problems.

    Erik Sandblom