Brompton lights spares?

elyob

Guest
I have an S-Sun light on my brommie which was the standard front light
that came with it. I need the bracket reasonably tight due to the
potholes in London, however keep forgetting to move the light up when
shutting the bars away. Today my second bracket cracked. It's the bit
between the handlebar bit and the light itself. The bit with the thumb
release that screms on the bracket and allows the light to move side
to side.

So, is there anywhere I can easily get a few of these as spares until
I learn to move the light when closing the bike .... ??

Thanks

On 4 Feb, 11:37, elyob <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have an S-Sun light on my brommie which was the standard front light
> that came with it. I need the bracket reasonably tight due to the
> potholes in London, however keep forgetting to move the light up when
> shutting the bars away. Today my second bracket cracked. It's the bit
> between the handlebar bit and the light itself. The bit with the thumb
> release that screms on the bracket and allows the light to move side
> to side.
>
> So, is there anywhere I can easily get a few of these as spares until
> I learn to move the light when closing the bike .... ??
>
> Thanks

Oh well, even Brompton don't have any themselves. Think I will try and
get a replacement then sell the light.

It's a rubbish light for the bike. It's too long.